FUN! RELAXING! ENERGETIC!
We are a hostel centrally-located nearby several MRT stations. It is a 3-min walk to/from NTU Hospital, the nearest MRT station; ~10 min to/from Taipei Main Station; and ~10 min to/from Ximen Station.
The cafe/bar downstairs for travelers, both staying in the hostel or simply visiting. The environment is very upbeat in the cafe, while the rooms have a calm and quiet atmosphere.
We want to create the ultimate Taiwanese experience for our travelers.
You can meet a variety of individuals from around the world and interact with different cultures.
We are looking to create an AWESOME atmosphere for our guests and volunteers.
This will include maintaining a clean environment for the guests.
Let’s have fun together.
Let’s be friends.
Start your Taipei adventure
Tourismus / Gastgewerbe
The Hostel provides a cross-sectional view of Taipei daily life. Students, business professionals, and locals on their way home all stop by the cafe; additionally, the hostel hosts people from all around the world.
Different views, different languages, and different histories all come together here, offering an uncommon opportunity to meet people who can broaden your view of the world. You might even make a connection for the next stop on your travels!
Accommodation Terms as follows:
Accommodation: helpers cannot pick upper bunk or bottom bunk. the Hostel has the right to arrange helpers’ bed position, based on the booking situation. Each one with one single bed, male and female are separated, shared shower, slippers and free towel are provided. There is a shared space at fifth floor: drinking fountain, basic kitchenware, microwave, oven, refrigerator, sofa area are provided.
Food: We don’t offer any meal, but have kitchen, you can cook by yourself if you like. We are a cafe and bar also, from time to time you can have a drink for free. (but it’s not unlimited)
Manly Job: housekeeping
Our bed type is up and down bunk bed, so you need to climb up and down all the time.
1. If you finish your job, please don’t wear working slippers waking around.
2. DON’T BE LATE.
I. You live here don’t mean you can be late for few mins every day. You will be fired.
3. If you feel sick, can’t work today, please let your supervisor knows earlier, don’t no show without notice anyone. You will be fired.
4. Our staffs are all kind and friendly, we can chat, talk, but please notice don’t stand in front of the check in counter, and be aware of if our staffs are busy with hosting guests, don’t bother them at that moment. Except that, we are more than happy to make friends with you!
5. Legit passport is needed.
6. If we find stealing act or breaking any laws, we will inform the police immediately.
7. Please write down the period you will work here: from to .
I. If you need to leave earlier, need to inform us 1 week ago.
Working Hours & Shifts:
1. 10:00am-16:00pm, one hour break is include.
2. 10:00am-15:00pm, no break.
3. In 7days, at least will have 2days off, this is a promise.
4. If your job finishes earlier, as long as the supervisor agrees, you can get off work right away.
5. If you have any doubt about the working hours & shifts, please discuss with your supervisor.
We welcome every guests from all over the world!
We are honored that you join us and be a part of our team! =)
Chinese (Mandarin): Fließend
Dorm rooms. Shared bathrooms.
We are all familiar with Taipei and and give helpers different experience than they saw on the travel books.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
5days will have at least 2 days off a week, it is a promise.
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: