Canada, United States
01/05/2017 - 01/09/2017
Hey! I am Una, from Shanghai, China.
I am traveling in Canada now and seeking for different project to get involved with. I am in Yellowknife Canada for my workaway trip till the end of April, I am expecting to have more outdoors experience. Open for different experience and always love to try new things.
Being a freelancer photographer provides me the chance to meet up new people and travel a bit more than usual. Born and raised up in major city doesn't provide me too much opportunity to get into wild, but I believe there is a part of me always trying to get back to natural. That's also the reason why I am traveling right now.
I am willing to use my photography as part of work-trade deal, portfolio:
Here are my previous volunteer experience
- Volunteer for a remote Wilderness Resort in Yellowknife, Northern Canada
• Aurora and Photography Watch
• Hospitality, Guest Services, Guest Activities, Guiding Tours, Translating
• House Keeping, Laundry, Systems, Environmental Practices, Manual Labor
- Volunteer for eco-project, the Dream Island 2016, in Vladivostok, Russia. the project is aimed at preserving the nature’s profusion of Primorye islands, remote from the the mainland and secure sustained purity of the insular territory.
- Photographer for Brochures shooting for “Teach for china”, which is a Chinese non-profit organization that seeks to eliminate educational inequity in China.
- Events photographer for KRASS, a NGO organization that work in the field of cultural, artistic and medial funding for culturally disadvantaged children and adolescents.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
I enjoy wild life, eco friendly environment. and always love to meet up with new community and people .
Special dietary requirements
Please log in and visit this profile to leave your feedback.