Our Ranch in Nicaragua is a new equestrian focused community with full stables in Southern Nicaragua near the border of Costa Rica.
If you love people and have experience in hospitality, are outgoing, responsible, reliable and you want to help us deliver an epic horseback riding adventure for guests then reach out to us.
We are looking for you if you have a few of the following skills:
- experience and confident rider and/or have trail guiding experience or are an instructor (more to read about below)
- speak (some) Spanish
- know how to drive stick and be a careful and responsible driver
- have experience with hospitality
- can commit at least 4 weeks, we prefer a stay of 3-6 months
- be self-confident and have good communication-presentation skills as you deal with customers
- have a positive attitude
Important: For this position your maximum weight is 80kg. Before you are allowed to train a horse or guiding a ride out by yourself, your riding skills will be tested. you will be prevented from riding, if we think your skills and abilities are insufficient. so, please help us to not let this happen :)
Improve the customer´s experience on horseback by giving explanation about the nicaraguan nature to the customers.
We would like help in the following:
-guiding the tour from the stables to the beach
-control the Energy of your horse and make sure that the customers are fine on horseback
-Helping out at Barn when needed
Let us know if you are interested, tell us something about yourself. We look forward to connecting with you.
Trabajo de caridad
Práctica de idiomas
Ayuda en proyectos ecológicos
Proyectos de construcción y bricolaje
Cuidado de animales
Ayuda con ordenadores/Internet
Helping closely with the local team you will get the opportunity to improve your Spanish. Riding through the local village of Escemaquita you get to interact on a daily basis with your new neighbours, and driving into town for supplies or to pick up guests there is always the opportunity to give a lift to our neighbours. Through our connections with the local school there is the opportunity to volunteer there too.
Este anfitrión ofrece alojamiento y paga.
El anfitrión ha indicado que pagará al menos el salario mínimo por hora de su país por cada hora trabajada y que también ofrecerá alojamiento. Pide ayuda con un negocio o una actividad empresarial. Ponte en contacto directamente con el anfitrión mediante la mensajería de la página para obtener más información y detalles sobre el salario ofrecido. Cualquier acuerdo con el anfitrión debe cerrarse por anticipado.
What we would like from you:
- a two month commitment
- experienced horsemanship, ideally, have led trail rides previously, in case we are looking for help with the trail rides
- someone with intermediate or higher level Spanish, be very comfortable in nature, and be interested in exploring a sustainable, off-grid lifestyle
- someone well traveled and comfortable living in a foreign culture. Ideally this is not your first time to Central America
- someone who enjoys photography and is willing to photograph our tours and do post editing of the images
The ranch is 20 minutes from the surf beach town of San Juan del Sur. Hours are by no means fixed. There is always something going on at the Ranch. We are looking for you if you'd like to have fun with us and our guests and if you don't look at the clock to see when your work is done.
If you are interested in gaining valuable experience in ecotourism and likes the idea of living abroad in Central America, then this posting is for you!
We provide a room, shared bathroom, kitchen stocked with staples, cell phone, internet access as well as tip sharing.
We are 20 minutes from the bustling little town of San Juan Del Sur. For those surfers amongst you we are 5 minutes from Yankee and Escemaquita Beach! And a little more from Hermosa and Romanso Beach. In this part of the world the beaches are stunning and the surf legendary!
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Puede alojar familias
Este anfitrión puede proporcionar un sitio para autocaravanas.
Más de dos
Maximum 5 hours a day, 6 days a week
Son opciones de calificación adicionales para cuando los miembros dejan sus comentarios. Se muestra la calificación media dejada en cada opción.
Precisión del perfil: