I am a founder of a language center in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia. We need English speaking volunteers from United States, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland and many more. We REQUIRE: Because the children get familiar with the teachers, we're prefer volunteers who can stay for 2 months at least. The volunteer will gain a huge and deeper teaching experiences if they want to become a qualified teacher in the future.
Niñera / cuidado de niños
Cocinar / compras
Mantenimiento / bricolage
Ayuda en proyecto ecológico
Ayuda en casa
Ayuda de caridad
Ayuda con idiomas
Ayuda informática / Internet
Joining with our programs, you will have a lot of benefit such as:
- Make a life-changing experience on students' life by enabling them learn English
- A great chance for you to integrate into local people’s lives and traditions (the real Mongolian life),
- Gaining more and deeper knowledge about teaching experiences,
- Have lots of meaningful time to meet many amazing people,
- Discovering Mongolian culture, traditions all whilst sampling traditional Mongolian foods.
- We look after our volunteers
- A chance to learn Mongolian language,
- Friendly, family-like environment
We need help on following: The age of the students; 8-16 years old. Teaching them; writing, reading, pronunciation, conversational English, new words and a few of grammar. The children are very nice, enthusiastic and eager to learn; they have some experiences with learning English previously.
The age of the students; 17 - 38 years old. Making topics for sharing experiences, exchanging language, gaining knowledge and exchanging cultural between volunteers and students. The students are very nice, friendly and eager to learn.
We only provide a private room within a family apartment for your stay and + free WIFI. We can't pick you up or drop you off at the airport or train station. We do not provide food and laundry service. The apartment locates near the Bogd mountain, so no bus goes there. You have to walk for about 10-15 minutes to reach the bus stop. It takes 20-30 minutes by bus to go to the school where you will be teaching.
Must remember: We have 2 kids (girls) aged 7 and 10. You must clean after yourself because no one will clean the bath or sink you used.
You will get help from my students to guide you while you are in town. There are many wonderful places to visit in the city.
Acceso a Internet
Acceso a Internet limitado
Must work for 5 hours a day, 5 days a week