France, India, Italy, Nepal, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam
02/04/2019 - 02/04/2020
I'm Josh. I'm a software engineer. I left my job for taking a gap year,
seeing the world and improving my skills.
I'm especially interested in construction - like carpentry and welding.
I'm also a climber. Working in heights, belayed with a harness is not a problem.
Looking forward to working together on something great!
Help with Eco project
Help with Computers / internet
* Angle grinder - for cutting chains and thin metal (disc head) and for removing paint from metal pieces (brush head)
* Chop saw (metal/wood) - for cutting raw metal pipes, profiles, and wood pieces
* Jigsaw - cutting thin wood
* Belt grinder - for removing the sharp pieces from metal profiles after the cutting
* Sander - for wood and metal, as a preparation for repainting
* Drills - for wood, metal, concrete, including projects for hanging devices from the ceiling with jumbo screws.
* Arc welder - and I also took several classes for practicing it
* Climbing - hanging from a rope and harness
*️️ Software engineer
*️️ Driver's licenses: A1 (motorcycle), B (car), C1 (small truck)
English (fluent), Spanish (learning)
I love bouldering, trekking, travelling and working with new people, building interesting things, and learning new skills all the time!
Special dietary requirements