Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Nepal, Peru, Saint-Barthélemy, Sri Lanka, Uruguay, Vietnam
08/10/2016 - 08/04/2020
Olga: the quality is positive, easy-going person, who loves new experiences and acquaintances. I love mountains, sea and dolphins. Do photography, drive a car, have the right to operate the yacht, engaged in the manufacture of the Slavic dolls-talismans.
Slava: Very hardy people who cannot imagine their lives without new roads, experiences, knowledge. Has a lot of experience driving cars and trucks. Locksmith, gatorskin, slinger, plumber, welder, have experience of managing the yacht.
We are two friends who have been traveling together over the last 15 years.
* 2016 - ARC+, Atlantic crossing from Cape Verde to St Lucia aboard a 37 ft Tartan monohull.
* 2017-2018 - backpacking over 45,000 km through South America.
* 2018 - Uruguay to the Falkland Islands on board a 54 ft Catamaran.
* 2018 - the Falkland Islands to Buenos Aires on board 56 ft Ketch.
* 2018-2019 - Salvador(Brazil) to Cuba on board 60 ft Aero Rig Schooner "Novara".
2019 - Mexico
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
travel experience, foto, welding, drive car, cook, saling and many other
russian, some english and spanish
58 & 38
we love to travel, so in our free time would like to explore the area and learn the history of the area
Special dietary requirements