Cambodia, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Portugal, Spain, Tanzania, Vietnam
30/12/2014 - 27/02/2020
My name is Linda, I'm 31 years old, and I speak Italian, English, Spanish, and a little French.
I was born and raised in Italy, and spent six years living in London, where I graduated in Creative Writing. For the past few years, I've been workawaying around the world, while working as a freelance translator and on my PhD.
I have several years of experience in the hospitality industry, working in and managing hostels. During my workaways I have taught English and Italian, worked in farms and ecovillages, worked as a social media manager, cooked vegetarian food and baked sweets... and have had always had a wonderful time!
I attended art school while in Italy, performed in a theater company, and I work with painting, photography, and various crafts. I have experience working as a webmaster, blogger, bartender, waitress, cashier, cleaner; I have worked in customer relations, literary agencies, administrative jobs... And I can cook delicious Italian dishes!
Looking forward to meeting you!
- teaching English and Italian
- working in hostels, B&Bs, hotels
- managing hostels
- working in permaculture farms
- teaching various crafts (painting, knitting, sewing, acting, etc.)
- teaching creative writing and literature (topic of my PhD)
- English/Italian translation
- customer relations
- cooking, baking
- bookkeeping, handling bills, archives, etc.
- web design, building and maintaining websites
- managing social media
- working in pubs, supermarkets, grocery stores, etc.
Special dietary requirements