25/06/2017 - 15/04/2020
>BUSCO PROYECTO EN LAS ISLAS CANARIAS DESDE EL FINAL DE ENERO - FEBRERO- MARZO Y QUIZAS APRIL. CON INTERCAMBIO TOTAL :)
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PROJECT TO JOIN IN THE CANARIES ISLANDS STARTING FROM END OF JANUARY - FEBRUARY- MARCH AND MAYBE APRIL. LOOKING FOR A FULL EXCHANGE POSSIBILITY <
Happy to see you here and thank you for reading :)
My name is Ksenia, energetical, loving, crazy, smiling, singing, creative force artist and handcrafter.
The vision of living a simple life in a natural place has been with me for many years, but until now I didn't find a place that would tell my heart to stop there and settle. Until that day, I am happy to keep traveling and exchanging skills, connecting to people and sharing life with likeminded folks.
Since 2016 I have been taking part in projects that saw me:
- Building communal structures, installations and tools with the use of power tools, classical tools, mainly natural materials as wood, cob, straw, bamboo, cania, clay and lime.
- painting beautiful murals
- Taking care of hostels and tourists
- Taking care of the general maintenance and coordination of the volunteers
- Taking care of animals and kids
- building earthships
- converting cars into homes
- Cooking spectacular vegan soul food
- engaging with local communities
and of course having ammayonazing fun :)
I am happy to do anything really, and offer all my knowledge. I am willing to learn new skills, as long as they are in synch with mother nature and sustainable approach to life.
Currently I live off my art, I handcraft artifacts and jewelry, paint and since some months I started getting into tattoo with traditional handpoke technique.
I practice mindfulness and meditate every day, do qi gong and yoga. Much love for contact impro, free body flow, nature exploration, hula hoop, dancing, singing, guitar jamming, talking about life, swimming and always open to try out new stuff and experience what i still don't know.
much love & sparkles to you my friend
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- I speak fluently 4 languages and well other 2 (english, spanish, italian, russian, german, french and a bit of portuguese too :D )
- i have a good amount of experience with permaculture gardens, especially with the care of young plants.
- I took part in different building projects, like the restoration of a stone ruin, cement rendering and foundations, building of wooden structures of different kinds, 2 different types of cane roofs, earth and clay construction, adobe construction, earth rendering and sculpting, earth-tyre basement for an earthship, lime crete-stone steps for natural building, lime-crete floor for earth building, sculpturing with cob.
- can use some power tools (NO CHAIN SAW)
- I am a qualified hotel front desk agent as this was my official occupation for many years
- sewing, crochet, macrame and all kind of "grandmother" crafting techniques
- I paint (also walls), and draw.
- I love cooking
- experience with kids (one year)
- very good computer skills
- handpoke tattoo
and hey, i learn quickly. So anything!
Things to know beforehand about me:
- if you're the type of person that likes to pose a lot of rules on others, especilly on what i can on can't do with my own body, we can't get along, sorry. I think that everyone should be able to express himself/herself in the best way he/she can, as long as it respects the others. Free people.
- I am very organized and precise if I want and I am looking for people that are a bit like me. Efficient and low-waste, timewise, resources-wise etc.
- I am pretty direct and honest, and I think it works. I like direct and honest people
- I made the choice not to eat other living beings. However I respect the fact that not everyone has the same ethics and awarness. I would not mind living with people that live with animals and eat their products or ocasionally kill them to eat them, as long as the pact human-animals is respected ("i-keep-you-safe-from-the-wild-and-offer-you-a-lovely-life-in-exchange-for-your-products-and-flesh-sometimes" kind of pact...). Animals are friends and I would love to live with people that think the same and love them and respect them. I totally deplore industrial animal-farming. So I don't want to be surrounded by this kind of environment please.
- Time for good time is important! :) I look for people that like to enjoy themselves
For any other thing you would wish to ask... well just send me a message and i'll be more than happy to answer
nosense rules and judgement
Special dietary requirements