I am currently
I'm Kezia, a 23 year old solo traveller from England.
I'm an open-minded and adventurous person who loves to travel! My passions are yoga and running. I love all things fitness and healthy living, especially hiking and going to the gym. I studied philosophy at university and graduated last summer. I'm interested in learning new languages (particularly Spanish and French!) and meeting new people!
I've just started my own fitness and travel blog if you want to check it out! Insta is @keziabackpackerfitness and the website's coming soon!
English native speaker and TEFL qualified.
I'm a hard worker and will help out in any way that I can! Hope we can meet soon:)
InterestsMountainNatureFitnessYoga / WellnessHikingSustainabilityLanguagesWritingVegetarian or veganCultureSelf development
More details about my language interests
I'm a native English speaker who is TEFL qualified. I'd love to improve my Spanish. Whatever country I'm in, I'd love to learn some of the language if you'd teach me!
Skills and knowledge I'd like to share or learn
I'm interested in:Eco ProjectsGardeningLife at a FarmstayCreating/ Cooking family meals
Some knowledge of:Helping around the houseHospitality/TourismCharity WorkBabysitting and creative playAnimal Care
Able to teach about:LanguagesTeaching
More details about your skills
- Native English speaker - I can help you to learn/ improve your English!
- Advanced Spanish
- TEFL qualification - completed 3 month teaching placement in Tha Muang, Thailand as an English teacher
- Learning French - very basic at the minute!
- Running enthusiast! I've run half-marathons and represented my county doing cross-country running
- Yoga - I live and breathe yoga! l'll happily teach you some:)
- Completed triathlon and duathlon events
- Being outdoors and discovering new places
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Part of a fostering family - I've shared my home with children and young people from a variety of different faiths, cultures and religions. This has helped me to become a more open-minded and caring person
- Extensive childcare experience (baby-sitting in England, au pair abroad, fostering, teaching)
- Philosophy graduate from The University of York
- Confident and friendly - I have years of experience in the hospitality sector, having worked in bars, shops and pubs!
- Patient and understanding
What else ...
Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
I'm open to many kinds of workaway experiences and cultural exchanges. Happy to work outside of my comfort zone and try new things. Feel free to message me:)
Some more information
Special dietary requirements
no - I prefer to eat vegetarian/ healthy food but when travelling I am more flexible with my diet
I learnt a lot from Kezia about