France, Spain, United Kingdom
30/05/2019 - 01/11/2019
We are a couple from Australia travelling through Europe until November 2019. We both recently completed our English Literature degrees and are looking to explore the world. Josh has worked as a chef for the last seven years and I have worked as a nanny and daycare assistant since 2010. While we are interested in workaways that use these skills, we would also love to learn new outdoor skills involving agriculture, farming and growing vegetables. We love meeting new people and are excited to learn about the different regions we travel through. We are eager to help with any ongoing projects and getting to know our hosts!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Experience with children from newborn - twelves years in a private nanny and daycare setting
-Experienced Pet-sitter (Dogs, Cats, Birds, Rabbits)
-First Aid Certificate and Children's First Aid Certificate
-Surf Life Saving Certificate
- Experienced chef who can cook for big groups and families.
- Experience with vegetarian, vegan and breakfast cooking
- Knowledge of pickling and making preserves.
- Experience with house-sitting and pet sitting.
- Physically fit for manual labour
23 & 27
We enjoy hiking, camping, good wine, good cheese, reading, writing and quiet nights with good conversation.
Special dietary requirements