Australia, Chile, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland
17/01/2020 - 25/04/2020
I like the protection of nature the environmental field, extreme outdoor sports (Climbing, surfing, highline, trecking), also the acro yoga and elongating every day, I travel with my guitar creating and sharing music.
I have been practicing for a year and currently I am training to be an instructor of the Wim Hof method so I can share the knowledge of breathing and cold practice.
In these 6 months in Germany, France and Switzerland I have worked in General and specialized Gardening (pruning trees, preparing plots, growing food). In the field harvesting. In a hotel cleaning and preparing rooms.
Organizing manager of various educational environmental projects, I have been scout 13 years of my life, saves parks in elqui valley, Chile. Main manager of recovering a place to create an orchard and compost in university. Owner of a small company in Chile called Kuntur Pro in charge of healthy eating for outdoors athletes and educational environmental projects. Commissioned two years in a row of recycling in a massive event called "Roots of the Earth".
Volunteer in the first World Design for Change meeting in Europe with more than 2000 children from all over the world. FOR THIS REASON I am still traveling throughout Europe and learning about my past roots in this part of the world.
It would be an honor to meet you and help you in whatever you need!
Hello dear!, Today is a great day.
- I tell you that you know about an average level of crops knowledge of plants, soils, natural fertilizers, composting with worms. Build greenhouses and chicken coops, pruning or cutting trees in height. Experience to live 5 years in the field doing those jobs.
- Jardening and landscping
- Mud construction and recycling
- I can guide large groups of adults or children.
- I have public displacement, charisma and ability to solve problems, thanks to 13 years of Scout and for making music on stages, restaurants, streets, etc.
- My mother tongue is Spanish, I understand Italian and I can speak it a little and I have basic / intermediate English that I would like to practice and develop.
In Chile, I learned to build a percussion instrument called "Peruvian Cajon" with wood and tools.
I finished my university studies in Administration in Chile and created a small company called Kuntur Pro in charge of healthy eating and environmental education projects.
* All my knowledge is fully and fully available to be taught in any format *
26 & 27
I like to play chess, I can teach to play a Chilean game called "cacho". I like to improvise with music with more people (Jamming). I like silence and philosophical conversations.
Special dietary requirements