20/07/2019 - 10/08/2019
We are travelling together as a couple, searching for projects to participate and learn from each other.
Interested in alternative ways of education (unschooling or community/democratic schools) and lifestyle in the Nature. Sometimes play the didgeridoo, jews harp - community building with musical jams, sounds or just wandering around. Simpatize with permaculture principles and trying to realize them in daily life. Experience the wholeness of life (spirituality) in simple things.
In the past made infographics and worked as a librarian, researcher and workshop holder in schools (3 years in Carl Rogers school Budapest).
Also interested in community decision-making methods (like Sociocracy). Would like to experience how could work a healthy combination of community and "individuals", children and adults who can learn from everything happening around them.
Would like to explore new ways of living, learning by doing (first observe of course:)).
In the past already lived a half-a year in a permaculture farm in Catalonia as an EVS volunteer.
For me would be important to be in and act in community and open up to learn new things and experience different perspectives.
I just finished special education studies (specialization of autism spectrum and intelectual disability) in Budapest. During my studies I started to work in an association of art, movement and dance therapy (Artman Association). They work include inclusive dance jams, inclusive street and theatre performances and inclusive art and dance programmes for different schools. In these programmes people with and without disability can participate and dance together or for example the people with disability can be in a co-facilitating role in the art programme. I also worked as a "help-dancer", assistant and also as a facilitator. I participated in a lot of workshops based on dance therapy, body avareness (like Body-Mind centering, Laban Movementanalysis). I also studied singing, and I play basic on guitar and piano. I also worked in a primary school teaching improvasitonal drama classes for 3 years. I was a development teacher for a boy with autism for 4 years.
I have a little experience in gardening but I love it. I participated in some permacultural workshop. We had the chance to start our first own little experience in the countryside this spring during the lockdown so I had a little chance to start and learn about garden and plants. Last summer we visited places in Romania where we could observe and learn about gardening and off-grid lifestyle. I also visited the permaculture farm in Catalonia for one month.
In my whole life I lived in big cities, and now I would like to change. To start a more nature and human focused life:)
- Have some informatic and designer background, also know how to research a field and after make something understandable for different audience - as an infographic or a structured knowledge sharing.
- Also have some experience with children, find a common voice with them (likely functioning as a facilitator or mentor instead of "teacher")
- Made a course from permaculture design (PDC) and cooperate with community gardens.
- Experiment with some instrument, like didgeridoos (made 3) - also workshops how to play, pan flutes ..
- Like to work with wood and open to help in constructional projects.
- Some experience in cooking
- Minor successes in the garden, like to be amongst plants and animals.
- Yoga, meditation
- Speak English, could teach Hungarian, also understand Spanish, (Italian and German a bit), would like learn Portugase
- experiences in teaching in the special education field (schools for children with autism, or intellectual disability)
- co-facilitating in movement and dance programmes for children and adults
- dancing in improvisational theatre performances
- dance-therapy methods (BodyMind centering, Laban)
- drama pedagogy
- organizing classes, groups, camps for children and young adults
- singing, playing music, organizing improvisational music jams
- yoga, meditation
-like to work in the garden and work with animals
Little French, little little German
34 & 25
Like to play any kind of games like board games- favourite is Dixit, The Mind, but it could be just made up by ourselves. Also playing around with sounds any kind of experimenting music
doing joga and meditation in the nature
Special dietary requirements