From: United Kingdom
Cambodia, Canada, Croatia, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom
01/01/2019 - 30/06/2020
Hi, my name's Angela and I'm from Manchester in the UK. I’m friendly and outgoing and I love to travel and discover new places.
I have the following Workaway/volunteer experience:
- 4 months at a country estate in Norfolk helping with lambing season, serving customers, cooking, baking, cleaning, painting and other DIY and odd jobs.
- 5 weeks on a farm in Portugal helping with animal feeding, horses, cooking, cleaning, ground clearance, painting and more.
- 3 weeks in Grenada working for a turtle conservation company which included monitoring nesting turtles at night, educating locals on marine conservation and general household tasks such as cleaning and cooking.
I’m quite sporty and love the outdoors - I like hiking, running, kayaking, horse riding and yoga and I’m always up for trying new things. I love animals and I also like photography, baking and drawing.
I’ve got a good amount of life experience and can help out in many ways including cooking, cleaning, serving customers, painting, looking after animals, gardening, basic DIY and admin/computer work.
If you’d like to know anything else about me, please ask and please check out my feedback :-)
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Previous experience volunteering
- Over 5 years experience in customer service
- Cleaning and tidying (I’m a bit of a neat freak!)
- Food prep, baking & cooking
- Gardening and undergrowth clearance
- Decorating & basic DIY
- Looking after animals (dogs, cats, horses, chickens & goats)
- A wide range of computer skills
- Great team player but I also work well alone
- I'm also a fast learner and I'm really keen to try new things and pick up new skills!
I have a full UK driving licence and have my own car.
Special dietary requirements