14/05/2019 - 01/08/2019
I will put in this way :
- I believe in treating everyone as you want to be treated.
- I made many people to smile by just being nice.
- I am working towards small and big goals.
- I am always trying to get out and about when the universe allows.
- Taking chances in life.
In general, I'm someone who loves challenges and adventures. I'm curious about everything what is around me. I love to explore and seek my goals. I like meeting new people, and discovering new cultures, countries and cities. Besides that, I love my life!
We should all start to live before we get too old.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- I hold a Bachelor's degree in teaching and English language.
- I won a scholarship to study hospitality and culture in Indonesia.
- I have working and internship experiences in hospitality field.
-I taught English in general for 4 years in China, Lithuania and Indonesia.
- I volunteered in the home for the elderly and the parish in Iceland. So, I am familiar with social work.
- I lived in 5 countries, so a highly flexible and adaptable performer. I can easily adjust to the new environment and blend well with the international community and people of a large range of ages from pre-school to the elderly.
-I am an open-minded person and keen on learning new skills!
Lithuanian, English and a bit Bahasa Indonesian
Special dietary requirements