14/05/2019 - 26/01/2020
Hello to any person who gets on my profile!
I'm basically like everyone - a unique person, who has its own life journey and a story to share.
Therefore, I would like to tell a short story of mine:
I grew up in a small town in a country of Lithuania, so I have been always closely connected with nature. There's nothing like walking barefoot on a green grass and feel fresh air in my lungs.
I am recognized by my depth & calmness. I take the time to get to know someone. I thrive when I'm visiting new places, and so travel is an important part of my life. I'm the one who tries the best to achieve what can be achievable and make impossible to possible.
Due to my curiosity for exploring the world, I lived in 6 countries:
- I studied in Turkey, Indonesia & homeland
- I was a long-term volunteer in Iceland
- I worked & volunteered in China, Malta, Vietnam & Indonesia
Besides that, I love my life & I hope you, too!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
- I volunteered in the home for the elderly and the parish in Iceland. So, I am familiar with social work.
- I lived in 6 countries, so a highly flexible and adaptable performer. I can easily adjust to the new environment and blend well with the international community and people of a large range of ages from pre-school to the elderly.
- I can definitely help in the kitchen and with house chores. I don’t mind getting dirty, so throw me in a garden and I’ll plant things!
- I have loads of working experience with children. I can sing, dance, take care, teach, support & be a great friend for the kids
- Basically, can do anything if I set my mind to it and always come up with new ideas and improvements. I love a new challenge and enjoy learning new things.
Lithuanian, English and a bit Bahasa Indonesian
Special dietary requirements