No countries selected
02/02/2020 - 21/12/2020
Hi everybody !
I'm Soline, a 23-yo French girl who enjoy traveling all around the world.
I have grown up near Reims, in the Champagne region.
I would describe myself as a positive, smiling, creative person.
I like the idea to work abroad as a volunteer. Traveling makes me feel free, allows me to discover new horizons, meet new people and learn more about all the different cultures.
Discovering the world by helping people all around it is the best way I could wish for !
I'm currently in Uganda, I had the opportunity to volunteer for 6 months in a school, I enjoyed so much !
- Taking care of animals
- Taking care of children
- Teaching children (French certificate / scientific and history skills)
- Helping with homeworks
- Playing and have fun with children
- Management of social media
- Open-minded and great relations with people
- Basic gardening and cooking (I cook only to severals people )
- Planning events
- Outdoor works
- Painting (I’ve painted a school in Uganda)
- Motivated to learn and do my best to helping you
- I love taking photos or videos.
- I'm quite sporty, I like running, but also playing soccer, volley ball or hiking.
- I would like to know more about eco-project.
- I like having a walk in the nature.
- I like drawing, and painiting.
- I like singing (but I'm a bad singer).
- I read a lot and I enjoy sharing about books.
Special dietary requirements