I am currently
Activities i am interested in:
theater, films, sports (especially Yoga), work with children.
My next destination:Thailand - from Feb 2022 until Jun 2022 View all
Hello there! I am a 24 years old freelancer for film production and I am making a kind of gap from work. I am in need of cultural change and am thrilled by possibilities of new experience abroad. My favorite things which brings me happiness are honest people, people with the open heart also I love theater, different kind of sports, especially Yoga and work with children.
InterestsMountainBeachNatureCampingHitchhikingAdventure sportsWater sportsTeam sportsFitnessYoga / WellnessCyclingDancingOutdoor activitiesHikingCharity workSustainabilityLanguagesArchitectureArt & designPerforming arts
show moreDrawing & paintingDIY & craftsBooksMovies & TVMusicVideographyPhotographyCultureSelf developmentEvents & social
Skills and knowledge I'd like to share or learn
I'm interested in:Language practiceEco ProjectsGardeningHelping around the houseGeneral Maintenance
Some knowledge of:Hospitality/TourismDIY and building projectsLife at a Farmstay
Able to teach about:Babysitting and creative playCharity WorkArt ProjectsTeaching
More details about your skills
- I have graduated from Vilnius University with a bachelor's degree in communication studies.
- I have experience as communication specialist intern at “Skalvija” Cinema Center: Social media management; Advertising management; Writing articles/ making interviews
- I have studied “Film Directing and Technical Literacy” at “Youngblood” Film School.
- I have been working in film production for three years now.
- I spent 5 months studying Media and Communication at the University of Zagreb, in Croatia.
- Two years animator experience: Working with children, educating and having fun with them; Making programs for events; Leading the events.
- I volunteered for three weeks at the “Kalamata Street Festival” in Greece. (Festival promotion, Preparation, Documentation, e.g. making videos, taking pictures)
- I participated in short-term different Erasmus+ programs for 6 times around Europe.
- I practice Yoga for a 5 years now.
More details about my language interests
This workawayer has indicated that they would be interested in sharing their language(s) or learning a new language. You can contact them directly to discuss this.
What else ...
I believe I am brave, curious, loving and positive person. :)
I decided to leave everything I build so far and go abroad to give something, to share with others by using my skills and personal experience. I want to have a possibility to gain new experience, have challenges and to learn about new culture, grow together with a people who surrounds me.
Some more information
Special dietary requirements
This Workwayer has not received any feedback yet.