Ireland, Italy, Nepal, Norway, Sweden
14/06/2019 - 31/08/2019
Hi! My name is Tiana. I'm a traveler, cosmopolitan, artist, open-minded and positive person.
I am looking for a volunteering offer for this summer (from July to August, maybe September). Now I work at English Speaking Nursery with children (4-5 years old), I teach them basic English. My contract will end and I want to go somewhere from my country, work, and travel. I would like to volunteer in a country near the sea (or the ocean), because I adore them; improve my level of English and enjoy my life. I can work in the garden, but I prefer to clean, cook and teach, also I would like to take part in creative art and eco projects!!!
5 facts about me:
1) I like art in all forms and kinds. And I think that I'm a creative person, too. I love both music and painting. I studied at the Music Academy, so, I like playing the piano. Also, I like to paint acrylic artworks. Sometimes I take pictures with my old Sony camera, do handmade crafts, write essays.
2) I was born in the countryside. Near my house were a forest, a lake, and a river. And I really love nature! I have a few plants growing on the windowsill. I like to walk in the woods, I adore both the sea and mountains! I also love animals.
3) I know a few languages: English, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian. I used to learn Spanish, but it is still a bit rusty. Also, I understand the Belarusian language. In the future, I want to improve my English, continue to learn Spanish and start to learn other languages.
4) I like Yoga, different meditations, especially Qigong with Youtube lessons by Lee Holden. I do this from time to time and it helps me be energy and positive. Also, I paint energy art. You can check it on my Instagram @tiana_podpora
5) I like traveling a lot! I have already been to Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Turkey, Egypt, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Serbia, the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, France, Lithuania, Italy, Malta, Iceland, Israel, Palestine, Macedonia, Greece. I like Scandinavian countries, special Iceland (Icelandic culture, language, nature, mythology. 2 years ago I defended my diploma in Icelandic mythology and how this affects tourism in the country).
I already have volunteer experience with workaway. In the spring of 2018 I was 2 months on the Spirit farm in South Iceland!
Now I have a huge dream: to go to Ireland and learn a new culture, traditions, observe everyday life. I want to write about all on my travel blog. I also want to improve my English and meet a lot of interesting people!
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Helping with Tourists
I can teach music theory or play the piano;
I can also help in the hotel or hostel, I have experience as I used to work in the hotel before.
I can help in the store since I also worked as a consultant in the store,
I was a volunteer at the festival of modern music and the festival of theatrical art. I am happy to help in some kind of project related to art.
I can help around the house and the garden,
I can help you to learn Ukrainian, Russian, Polish!
English, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian
I'm interested in an offer where housing is provided and the food is also included.
Special dietary requirements