01/07/2019 - 31/07/2020
Hi! My name is Josefina, I’m a 34 year old girl from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I have a degree in communication and since 2012 I’ve been working in the media industry for a business magazine and a TV program, mainly producing content, selling advertising and organizing corporate events (Im still doing it online!)
In 2012 I came to India for the first time and I fall in love with the country and its people. I came back several times and in 2019 I decided to return for an unlimited period of time.
In this occasion Im really looking forward meeting local people and experiencing a local lifestyle. So far I believe Workaway is the best way to do so! Thanks to this platform I could meet incredible people with whom i developed deep relationships, while learning new skills. Thats why I love it!
Regarding myself, I would define me as a peaceful, spiritual and positive person. I believe to be loving, compassionate and respectful. Im into buddhism, meditation, veganism and healthy lifestyle. I love being in nature, doing yoga, macrame, cooking and sharing meaningful conversations.
In a more professional level, I would describe myself as a very responsible, hard working and proactive person. I always try to give my best and cooperate as much as I can.
I have great communication and social skills, plus a service oriented personality which works great in hospitality! Although I believe that my strength is working with people/guests Im also very interested in learning new skills related to farming, permaculture/sustainability and cooking.
Please let me know if there’s anything else you would like to know. I hope to meet many of you and to be of help in your projects!
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Fluent english and native spanish
- Communication, public relations and customer service, very useful in accommodations, restaurants or any project that requires guest interaction.
- Healthy cooking.
- Childcare. I volunteered in orphanages and community centers for many years.
- Animal care & vegan activism.
- Special interest in learning about organic farming, permaculture and natural building. I don’t have any experience but I am very hard working and I learn fast :)
Spanish and english.
Because I've been doing some exchange experiencies outside Workaway, here I specify what I've been up to!
- Old Jaffa Hostel, Israel: 3 weeks
- Peepal Farm, Dharamshala: 3 weeks
- Hotel Mirage, Jaisalmer: 2 weeks
- Bunkyard Hostel, Udaipur: 1 month
- Jamna Vilas Guest House, Bikaner: 10 days
- Chrissie's Hotel, Kumily: 1 month
- Bhakti Kutir, South Goa: on going!
Special dietary requirements