Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom
20/06/2018 - 02/12/2019
Hi :D I am a positive, open minded and very friendly 28 year old Occupational Therapist from Australia. I have loved being part of the WorkAway community in Hawaii, Canada and Spain - I love the learning, connections and cultural exchange possible through WorkAway!!
I have been working and travelling to follow summer around the world for many years. This year I am exploring Europe with very little planned and am letting the adventure plan itself as I travel.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
- Occupational Therapist (both community and individual client base from ages 5-95!) - 4 year bachelor degree and 5 years working.
- Highly adaptable to new working environments in a professional manner
- Retail and significant customer service experience
- Work experience in multiple international contexts
- Humanitarian volunteering in numerous developing countries with schools, residential facility and basic construction
- Work experience in wineries, farms, basic physical work and cleaning
- Qualified in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- Senior First Aid
- Drivers License
- Work Away experiences in Canada at an Eco Retreat, two Lake Resorts, Apple Orchard/Winery, Hostel, with two families and in Hawaii at a Guesthouse. WorkAway in Spain at a Hotel, English Immersion Program and An English Academy.
Overall, I have great interpersonal skills, am an open and easy communicator. I can relate to and get along really well with a wide range of people and love to look on the bight side of everything/everyone. I am a very organised and respectful person who takes pride in maintaining integrity.
I am a very easy going person and after growing up on a farm in regional South Australia have developed a strong work ethic. I enjoy learning from and working with others, particularly trying new things and look forward to meeting amazing people along the way!
English and beginner level Spanish
I love to keep active, cook/eat healthy, indulge in red wine, live music, be in the great outdoors and explore as many corners of this amazing planet we get to call home as possible! I have lived in many shared homes and am a very considerate and clean person to live with. I'm looking forward to contributing to local life of individuals/families/communities and being part of different ways of life than my own. I would love to come and be part of your passions and contribute in helping them succeed!
Please let me know if you have any questions for me or would like references :)
Special dietary requirements