From: Costa Rica
01/06/2018 - 31/07/2024
I am Oscar from Costa Rica. I am traveling around the world looking for interesting workaway where i can learn as well as share my passions.
I am interest in volunteering that last between 1 to 3 weeks so that I get a good perspective of the local culture. I love healthy food, travelling, meeting people, learning new things, discovering cultures, having deep interesting talks, learning from people and sharing my experiences with them. I am a bitrovert person and I do enjoy great and deep conversations with like minded peeps, i like living spontaneously, enjoy company, love animals. I am very flexible, so depending on the atmosphere, I usually adapt pretty easily to different kind of environment. I also love crafty things, I like making stuff with recycle materials, paint, construction work and so on.
How I can be helpful:
1. A great at organizing stuff and managing plans and projects
2. construction and maintenance work
3. Help with cooking
4. I have a good level of English and Italian. Spanish is my mother tongue, so I can be very helpful with your guests, if required
3. Maintenance and construction, carpentry, concrete and big projects such as extensions, roofing, flooring etc
4. Organic farming
5. Natural buildings - bamboo, recycled products
Special dietary requirements