unterwegs auf Reisen
My name is Zawk!
I am from Boston, Massachusetts, United States and am currently traveling in Arizona, USA.
In the past three years I've traveled to Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Netherlands, Spain, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Australia, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Italy, Belgium, France and Israel, and also a 3 month road trip through U.S.A/Canada. Working anywhere for a month or longer is no problem at all.
It is important to me that I always spread a good vibe. Making the people around me have a better day is what it's all about! It's my pleasure to help out!
My workaway stops over the past three years:
- 6 months in Uvita, Costa Rica volunteering in a beach hostel and teaching English
- 1 month in Denver, Colorado, USA helping a start up Airbnb
- 4 months in Albany, Western Australia volunteering in a hostel
- 4 weeks in Mount Nebo, Queensland, Australia as an aid in a yoga/meditation studio
- 12 weeks in Odem, Israel volunteering at a hostel
- 1 week in Tel Aviv, Israel volunteering at a hostel
- 3 weeks in Otres Village, Cambodia volunteering at a hostel
- 2 months back in Uvita, Costa Rica bartending at a hostel
I have a lot of experience with teaching. I've taught English in Costa Rica and physical education in the United States. I have lived abroad in Costa Rica, Australia, Cambodia and Colombia so it will be nothing new to me to be in a different place. I'll talk to anyone and really love meeting new people!
Cooking is also a hobby of mine. I also have experience in painting.
I love to travel and am a hard worker!
Will eat anything!