Belgien, Deutschland, Frankreich, Norwegen
15.01.2021 - 20.05.2022
unterwegs auf Reisen
I am a retired chef. I love to travel, cycle, and eat. I enjoy life & find solutions to make it the best that it can possibly be ❤️
I am a life loving Empath, HSP. I recently moved back to the United States from Ireland.
I have lived in San Francisco, New York, France for a brief period, Ireland, and briefly in Brussels, just for fun🤪
I enjoy meeting kindred spirits 🌎
• My hobbies include hiking, cycling, backpacking, sewing, kayaking, and skydiving 🪂 I love puzzles.
I enjoy finding myself in anything outdoorsy; has to deal with soil, leaves, open spaces, any peaceful setting under the stars.
I am drawn to mountainous areas near rivers, lakes, and waterfalls.
Most of my volunteer work has been as an Au pair, teaching English, and the supervision of a Bed & Breakfasts. I have recently been a manager at a hostel as well.
• General maintenance, and hospitality.
I also have renovated and remodeled a church in Oregon.
•I can run a bulldozer.
I am interested in the stock market and real estate alike, as there is quite a possibility that one day I may purchase a small piece of land and build a cottage on it, most likely in Germany.
The construction and architectural side of things have quite piqued my curiosity as a result.
I have an IQ of 138 which conservatively is attributed to visual spatial.
I enjoy being around people I can be myself around, I can always be myself around myself but what's the fun in that?
Life is a Self-fulfilling prophecy ✨
• I have worked as a crab and lobster chef, bookstore cashier, managed a Japanese restaurant, and lastly owned my own photography business.
• I was a photojournalist for my college newspaper, and a photography major.
• I take pleasure in jumping out of moving planes, cycling cross country, and kayaking with sharks.
• I love cats and squirrels, as I have experience taking care of bobcats as well.
Then there is landscaping, building log staircases, painting houses, chopping trees in the forest, this all comes naturally.
• I have built ponds for water foul.
•Sustainable energy is an interest of mine as well as eco projects.
• I grew up on a farm with goats, horses, chickens, rabbits, ducks, pigs, geese, and peacocks.
• I work well with all animals, domestic and the wildly sort:
[One time while walking across the country, camping deep in the woods I found a sign stating that I was in populated bear area, as I was carrying 4 pork chops in my backpack. Upon getting ready for bed at my campsite I gobbled them up. Later that night I felt a repeated petting on my head through my tent.
I closed my eyes and synced with nature.]
***I don't know what skill that falls under but clearly it is one 🤪
Spanisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Mehr Infos zu meinen Sprachinteressen
I have a Master level 160 TEFL.
The sooner one develops compassion on this journey, the better. Compassion let's us appreciate that each individual is doing what he or she must do, and that there is no reason to judge another, or one's self. You mearly do what you can to further your own awakening.