Frankreich, Italien, Schweiz, Türkei
01.05.2019 - 29.04.2020
I’m a yoga teacher and a graphic designer.
I really into live by the nature, practicing surf and yoga, enjoying music, cook, meet people, and do my best to start to build a positive way to live by and with the nature.
My Instagram @marinebss
- At Dordogne
- Working in a bakery as a seller
- Remotely, I am the lead of the communication for a NGO from Bordeaux protecting the shore
- I am also an active member of the on-line community Zero-waste
- I am used to help an NGO gardening veggies for free by the city of Perigueux
- Autumn 2019, I was graduated as a yoga teacher (vinyasa flow, register at Yoga Alliance International) and then taught at Morocco in a surf camp by winter 2019.
- Summer 2019, I worked by the French Atlantic coast as a projectionist, cashier and machine's installer in a cinema
- Spring 2019, I gardened, worked wood, learnt about surf and helped with my graphic design skills at co-living space at Algarve, Portugal
- Winter 2019, I travelled Brasil, from Rio to Recife, Bahia and São Paulo : I explored cities, culture, practising yoga, enjoying musics, dances, carnaval, food, buses, waiting time, animals seeing (turtles, monkeys, birds).
I also worked on Itamaraca island as a volunteer, housekeeping and spent time inventing a lot of funny stories with a lovely kid.
- 2018, I lived and travelled in South-west of France, practicing yoga, playing cajon, learning spanish dance, nature, biomimicry and environmental ngo for climate issue.
- 2018, I lived in London, practicing yoga, explored the city, enjoyed cultural, alternative and entrepreneurial places.
- from 2010 to 2018 I was to lived in Paris, working as a designer in marketing industries, enjoying musical alternative places and technology event.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
Photographer - Cooker - Trekker - Learner - Gardening - Painting - Yoga improver - Reader - Designer