Paar / zwei Freunde
01.10.2018 - 01.01.2024
unterwegs auf Reisen
At the moment we are quite open to any interesting near nature location in Europe or maybe somewhere else!
Hi, we are Lars and Anne from Germany travelling through Europe in our camper van. We’re looking forward to meet people, see different ways of living and most important taking time to do so. We are eager and ambitious to learn and also happy to share knowledge. We've both travelled a lot and gained different experiences working in foreign countries, we also did some wwoofing, housesitting and animal/pet care (cats, dogs, chickens, horse).
In 2019/2020 we had the opportunity to work as Growers on a biodynamic organic farm in the UK. We have gained a lot of experiences around commercial organic growing, including work like propagating, sowing/drilling, crop maintenance, planting, cultivation, irrigation, weeding, harvesting and weekly organising/packaging of produce boxes and restaurant orders.
We added below under „What else“ what kind of work/help we are looking for, please have a look... Long-term requests are welcome.
UPDATE: We are currently in Germany, but looking forward to hitting the road again. At the moment we are quite open to any interesting near nature locations in Europe or maybe somewhere else. We are looking for a new place to deepen our knowledge within organic farming, a nice community around would be a plus. We also need the opportunity to earn some extra money, simply to have the chance to go on with this kind of lifestyle for another while. We could start in April/May 2021.
We now worked on a organic/biodynamic farm for nearly one year. We've gathered a lot of experiences, including work like propagating, sowing/drilling, crop maintenance, planting, cultivation, irrigation, weeding, harvesting and weekly organising/packaging of produce boxes and restaurant orders.
- trained electrician/workman
- woodworks and workman jobs (e.g. making furniture, carpentry, construction, Installation & assembly works, smaller mechanical repairs)
- basic woodland maintenance (strimming , chainsaw works)
- surfing, stand up paddeling
- artist working in the field of graphic art and painting
- massage therapist in thai and abdominal massage since 2012
- yoga practitioner since 2006 (no teacher license so far)
- more than 10 years experienced as a project manager (publishing industries)
- hospitality industries for over 5 years
- diving license
43 & 36
UPDATE: At the moment we are working on a organic biodynamic farm in the UK. We are looking for a new place around October/November 2020 in Wales and Scotland, to deepen our knowledge within organic farming, a nice community around would be a plus...
What we are looking for
- organic gardening/farming/permaculture (!)
- plant nursery
- animal care
- new language skills
- hospitality industries