10.07.2021 - 21.08.2021
After graduating University with a 1st class Psychology degree in 2019, I decided to spend some time travelling. I embarked on a solo backpacking adventure around Europe for six months, experiencing the joys of interrailing, hostels and workaway placements. I travelled to Vancouver with workaway just before the covid-19 lockdown began and had to return early.
Navigating these countries by myself taught me just how resilient I am and I loved meeting people from all over the world.
I have experienced volunteering abroad and now I would like to lend a hand and work hard for a friendly workaway host closer to home in the UK. Ireland has always been on my bucket list and I can't wait to see the sights, meet the people, eat the food and just immerse myself in a new challenge after the sad year we have all experienced.
Reach out with any questions at all, I look forward to meeting you one day!
- I am outgoing, friendly and passionate about meeting new people.
- Spending a year solo travelling has made me prepared for any challenge.
- I have experience working with children aged 4-18 in Canada and in the UK
- I have volunteered at two animal rescue shelters in Italy and Portugal.
- I worked as a bartender at university so I am great at working within a team when under pressure
- Self-motivated and reliable