Australien, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Fidschi, Guatemala, Indonesien, Kambodscha, Kolumbien, Malaysia, Mexiko, Neuseeland, Panama, Peru, Samoa, Thailand, USA, Vietnam
20.12.2017 - 30.04.2019
I am Katarina, an open-minded, easy-going and proactive 26 years old girl from Slovenia. For me, Slovenia is a beautiful place somewhere in between The Alps and Mediterranean sea (ask Google and you’ll know what I mean :)). It is my home country and I love to tell things about it to other people.
The first step out of my comfort zone was moving from Slovenia to Berlin, Germany where I’ve lived for three years. I wanted the second one to be even bigger and more challenging. And then I said goodbye to 9-5 working routine and started my most excited and unpredictable journey ever. I decided to go traveling with no time limit and no specific plan. Trusting my feelings, being open-minded and following my heart are the only “rules” I want to obey along the way.
I would describe myself as a reliable, organized, communicative, flexible, adaptive and proactive person.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
- Cooking healthy food (it relaxes me)
- Housekeeping (I always like to keep things tidy so I wouldn’t have a problem of doing the same for others)
- Child care
- Looking after dogs, cats
- Bar experience
- Working in a tourist information center
- Social media knowledge, website development and maintenance (it was a part of my job for two years)
- Singing, playing violin and guitar
- International driving license (I know it’s not a skill but I wanted to mention that I love to drive! :))
Always ready to learn something new and happy to give a hand for any kind of help needed.
English, German, Spanish, Slovene
I like to spend my free time doing sports (jogging or bodyweight exercises), exploring new places and meet people.
I enjoy evenings in a good company with a tasty glass of wine and some good music.
I think that the most beautiful thing about meeting new people is to listen to their stories, share yours and build new ones together!