Deutschland, Niederlande, Spanien
04.01.2020 - 19.12.2020
unterwegs auf Reisen
23yo from Belfast, N.Ireland.
I originally went to study 'Artificial Intelligence' at Edinburgh University but after a few years, I decided to change course. I went on to spend a year at circus school in Bristol and am now wanting to travel and embark on a spiritual journey. I want to devote my time to my well-being, meditation practice, and gaining new and varied experiences to then be able to share what I've learnt with the world.
I am very interested in living a life of trade (of skills/work/resources) rather than relying too heavily on money as I am always keen to freely offer up my skills.
Although introverted, I love getting to know new and all kinds of people on a deeper level, and I can be very friendly and bubbly. I am open and enthusiastic to learn new skills and ideas. I am both practical and artistic, with both a logical and creative mind. I am a fast learner and can be quite the perfectionist - always looking to please and live up to a high standard!
- I was very academic in school (especially Maths, Computing/IT, Sciences) so I can teach to children (and English if abroad)
- Experience teaching primary school children Computing/IT
- Experience in photography, photo/video editing, graphic design, digital art, and online marketing
- Experience in theatre and gig tech-work
- I am a qualified stretching/flexibility instructor (I successfully ran my own business) and pole dance instructor
- Experience in performing/circus skills (Contortion, aerial, acro, burlesque, drag, physical theatre, makeup, sewing, wigs)
- Can play piano (and ukulele)
- I have taken a Swedish back massage course
- I love working with animals (I have experience dog/cat sitting and a few years of horse riding)
- I am physically fit and strong
- I also love to organise and clean!
Fan of philosophy, film, tv, music, and musical theatre.
I try to regularly workout through stretching, conditioning, dance, and practising yoga. I also try to keep a daily meditation practice.
Vegetarian (preferably vegan)