Australien, China, Japan, Neuseeland, Philippinen, Taiwan
01.01.2019 - 21.11.2019
My name is Gordon and I am a professional photographer travelling around the world documenting the more interesting side of people & cultures. I grew up near New York City and have been active and curious my whole life. I am an Eagle Scout and I've always enjoyed outdoor activities like hiking, biking, climbing, boating, and camping. I love new experiences, I'm inquisitive, easy-going, and I enjoy helping people along the way.
(PS- if you're interested in seeing my photography, check out gordonsbest.com !)
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
- I'm a professional photographer and photojournalist with my own equipment (Check out gordonsbest.com !)
- I've worked as a general contractor / handyman / construction worker for almost my whole life (I learned from my dad)
- I worked for years at a summer camp and became a leadership training manager, so I'm familiar with taking care of
all children ages 4-18
- I worked as an advisor on multiple summers of a building outreach program much like Habitat for Humanity
- I'm a Boy Scouts of America Eagle Scout : I'm an avid hiker / outdoorsman, so I can tackle any challenge indoor/outdoor
- I can ride a bike/unicycle
- Drive stick shift
Tell me if I missed anything up above or ask me a question you'd like to know!
No known allergies
No dietary restrictions, I eat everything.