Indonesien, Kambodscha, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam
12.02.2016 - 29.02.2028
unterwegs auf Reisen
Hi, I'm Beni :) I'm 43, female, originally from England. I've been travelling around Europe since September 2015 & really enjoy the workaway lifestyle - being of help, meeting people and exploring other cultures :) Now it's time to swap the campervan for the backpack and to enjoy an Asia Adventure! I've been joined by Jo who, like me, wants to gain a true cultural experience of every place we go through working and living alongside local people. Please see our 'couple profile' on workaway for more information.
KEY SKILLS: gardening/farming, animal care, hospitality/guests, decorating, cleaning, excellent typing skills.
- Gardening (mowing, strimming, digging, planting, watering, pruning, harvesting, etc.);
- Animal care (chickens, goats, rabbits, sheep, ducks, pigs, cows, horses, donkeys, dogs, cats (.... I LOVE cats)
- Cleaning (anything);
- Painting/decorating (to a good, professional finish & without slopping paint everywhere ... AND I wash up rollers/brushes :P )
- Fence building (with help!) - wire/posts & also willow.
- Concrete (with your guidance)
- Hospitality/greeting guests and preparing accommodation for guests (airbnb, guest houses, etc.)
I'm physically strong, I have a 'can do' positive attitude, I'm housetrained(!) & clean up after myself (and others). I use my initiative and I'm happy to get stuck in with whatever needs doing :P In particular, I want to learn more about permaculture, organic farming and bees. I'm especially keen to be involved with eco communities.
I'm calm, peaceful, loving, humorous, happy, healthy, positive. I'm not afraid to get stuck in and to work hard at things I enjoy (which is most things). I'm very excited about this current phase in my life where I'm wandering the world, being of service. If you have cats, that would be a big bonus.
I love workaway! I've been doing it for a few years now and have made some wonderful friends all around the world who I have learned from and who have inspired me in so many ways. I'm extremely grateful for this period in my life and for this opportunity :)
War, greed, intolerance, etc.
Fruits & vegetables only