Paar / zwei Freunde
Australien, Indien, Indonesien, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Thailand
21.04.2019 - 20.04.2021
Hi to everyone :) we are a couple which met around one year ago, on an open end travel around the world! After we both finished our studies, our dream was to explore the world with no flight back home and no time pressure. In 2019 we started in Nepal and traveled until Indonesia without an airplane, because we both try to live sustainably and ecologically wherever it is possible. We both love nature, cooking, going to music festivals and we are open minded to explore and learn new things from other people and different parts of the world, because the world is colorful and everyday there is something new to see.
• Babysitting children between 1-7 years old, for 5 years
• Customer service in a restaurant, for 3 years
• 3 year training for being a registered hospital nurse, worked on a puerperal station
As you can see I'm a very social orientated person, who loves to be around other people. Even though my skills in building and gardening aren't as good as I want them to be, I'm really interested in learning more about self-sufficiency!
I studied renewable energies at the University of Stuttgart, so I have basical (electrical) engineering skills. Beside that I had my own little field my grandmother's garden when I was young and I love to work in the nature.
• I worked for nearly 4 years in a kitchen during my school time (10h/week)
• I worked on a farm for one month
• I worked in a hospital for one month
• Futhermore I was a mentor for new students at the University
I think beside my knowledge about renewable energies and sustainability I am more the practical working type.
25 & 24