Argentinien, Chile, Dänemark, Island, Panama, Schweden, Südafrika, Uruguay
09.03.2020 - 17.03.2020
Hi my name is Tabea and I'm a young sociology student from Germany who is a quiet openminded Person and loves to meet new people.I like to help wherever I can and appreciate every cultural exchange, new impressions and a peaceful and productive coexistence during my residence at every Host.
I finished my school career 2018 and started my journey around the world.
I'd love to expand my horizon and explore as many cultures and places as possible. I already went to Australia &
New Zealand for a few months in 2018 and I also traveled to Canada & the USA (east coast) for 1.5 months in 2019. At the beginning of 2020, right before the pandemic started, I had the chance to visit Iceland but unfortunately just for two weeks, so I hope that one day I'll get the opportunity to visit this beautiful country once again (for a bit longer).
At the Moment as I mentioned before i'm studying at my hometown in Germany but I would love to do as much traveling as possible during that time anyway.
Let's see where I'll go this year.
- I can cook really good for every daytime as well as a 6-course-menu.
- I also like to organize something, like events or just short trips with friends.
- Cleaning is also something I can do really good (I'm really organized and tidy), because I'm thorough and I have no problems with dirt or dust
- I grew up with a lots of animals so I love them and know how to handle them with care and patience. I also can ride horses.
- In my spacetime I work with children and youths within the scope of a youth organization in my community and I completed my training as a youth leader
- In the moment I'm working at a hotels restaurant and sometimes at the reception. Tourism and service are fields that I'm a bit experienced with.
Any kind of nuts