01.11.2017 - 01.03.2018
My name is Stefano. I come from a beautiful Italian island - Sardinia. There I acquired skills which then I used in various parts of the world. I have lived in Italy, England, France and Spain. In these countries, I was both gaining professional experience and doing voluntary work.
I live in Tenerife. I am employed as a cook at a hotel in Costa Adeje. But due to the pandemic situation, the hotel services were limited and I am currently staying in the so-called ERTE so temporary suspension. I would like to use my free time to do something useful, to have contact with people and nature, and to develop language. I could get started in 2-3 weeks, but I'm available immediately if you would like to meet and talk about potential cooperation.
I love traveling because I can learn about different cultures and share my respect for people, animals and nature. I already have 5 experiences with Workaway and each of them has brought tremendous value to my life, shaping me as a human being.
How can I help you?
- I am a cook with international experience. Let me spoil you with my dishes!
- For 5 years I worked in my dad's construction company. I am not afraid of any renovation works. I can build, paint, assemble, repair...
- I grew up among the animals that I looked after with my grandmother and grandfather. During my Workaway experience, I was happy to help with the farm, I worked with horses.
- Gardening has been my great passion since childhood. If you want, I can help you in your garden!
- I also have experience working with children. I participated in the Au Pair.
I speak Italian, Sardinian, French, Spanish and English.
If you want, we can create something beautiful and useful for the world and nature together. I'm waiting for your message!
Thanks! Grazie! Gracias! Merci!
English: Gute Kenntnisse