Curacao, Ghana, Italien, Philippinen, Schweiz, Suriname
30.06.2020 - 31.12.2021
unterwegs auf Reisen
I am a human being that is driven by passion. Passion for what you might ask?
A passion for promoting life without question. This, I try to do in various ways.
Understanding what constructs life, what restricts one to experience it, methods to remove these restrictions and create or support a regenerative experience for all.
In short, I consider I self to be adventurous, curious, humble, studious, peacefull & gratefull.
The various skills obtained my life experience are the following:
- Manual (Physical) skills I can build and fix things.
- Creativity when it comes to solving specific problems.
- I can speak & write English, Dutch and my native language Papiamentu.
- I have an academic background in entrepreneurship & retail management.
- I have to ability to see the power of an individual can have to contribute to the collective.
- I have various necessary digital skills such as social media management, online marketing, UI/UX design, Photoshop and other graphic editing tools.
- The skill to learn and teach.
- Basic knowledge & ability to read and code (in the language Python).
- Ability to cook decent meals
- Construction and Renovation (Carpentry, Tilling & Painting)
- Sustainable systems design
- Certified knowledge about Hydroponic systems
*Check my PHOTOS for some past work!*
Skills I would like to improve or learn:
- Permaculture or Syntropic farming methods
- More coding skills
- Designing regenerative systems
- Any new language with the culture that is attached to it.
- New cooking techniques or methods.
- Anything I did not mention yet and you are good in and would like to share!
I was born and raised on the Caribbean island Curacao. I am done with western living standards and individualism. I am excited to meet new people and create valuable memories and learn more so I can then teach somewhere else.