Paar / zwei Freunde
03.11.2020 - 14.02.2021
unterwegs auf Reisen
Hi there we are a couple looking for new experiences in nature! We both want to spend more time with animals, gardening and all activities that happen outdoor. Pawel is a carpenter and very dedicated to every work that involes wood and building. Maria is a physiotherapist and into different healing practices, classic massages and alternative forms. We have spend summer working on farms from friends in switzerland. We loved it and want to gather further experience.
We like to try out new forms of living and want to spend winter somewhere not as cold as switzerland :)
- carpentry, building houses, repair work, planning a house, calculate statics (apprenticeship as carpenter and 7 years working on it)
- garden work
- wood chopping
- juggling and spinning firetools
- playing guitar
- pain relief caused by musculoskeletal problems (BAoS in Physical Therapy)
- IT Support (apprenticeship as a system engineer)
- cooking & baking with everything I can find
- housework and gardening
- stable work (horse & cows) 10 years having a own horse and 2 months working on a farm with 20 cows
Englisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Mehr Infos zu meinen Sprachinteressen
Dieser Workawayer gibt an, dass er/sie dir gern seine/ihre Sprache(n) beibringen oder selbst eine neue Sprache lernen würde. Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn/sie, um Einzelheiten zu besprechen.
29 & 30
We would like to learn more about a self sustainable life and permaculture.
We both love to move in different ways, we are into acro yoga, flow arts (with and without fire), dance and yoga. And like to practice all possible outdoorsports (not crazy high level, just for fun!)
either way we also have a lazy side and love to jam with guitar, vocals or drums. As well as playing card games (maria) or chess (pawel). Also we are mostly into discussions about life and meaning of life or stories that you like to tell us! We are happy to see different livestyles and ways of living and to hear from your experiences.