unterwegs auf Reisen
Hi there! I’m a Colorado native, book-lover and animal-adorer. I just hiked the Camino de Santiago in September 2018 and have since worked/volunteered in Melrand, France and Le Creux des Biches, Switzerland. I’m really positive, upbeat, and hard working. I’ve worked in restaurants, helped with gardening and painting, cared for horses, chickens, and cats, and have child care experience.
1. Animal care: Caring for chickens (collecting eggs, feeding, cleaning their coop), caring for horses (cleaning their hooves, shoveling manure, grooming, and administering medicine), caring for cats.
2. Housework: Doing dishes, making beds, sweeping, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, setting the table.
3. Cooking: Preparing two group meals a day for various dietary needs and for group sizes up to 10!
4. Painting/varnishing wood chairs, other accent pieces.
5. Preserving and creating confitures.
7. Operating a wood saw.
8. Restaurant and customer service experience.
9. Child care experience.
Französisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Mehr Infos zu meinen Sprachinteressen
Dieser Workawayer gibt an, dass er/sie dir gern seine/ihre Sprache(n) beibringen oder selbst eine neue Sprache lernen würde. Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn/sie, um Einzelheiten zu besprechen.
I love practicing my french, enjoy any/all animals, I have years of experience living in communal spaces respectfully, I enjoy campfires, being immersed in nature, hiking, swimming in bodies of water. I am also reiki certified. I`m looking to learn more about self-sufficient and sustainable living.