unterwegs auf Reisen
- finished my studies in Hospitality Management in 2017,
- have been working on a cruise ship
- in a couple of hotels
- I walked from Munich to Venice in summer 2020
-I did some workaways in Italy
- I ended up in Cyprus in decembre 2020. In Cyprus I lived in a big city: very noisy, lots of party, many fake people. Everything you do not need to live a good life. This is not the life I want to live, I felt very bad and definitely did not fit in.
Now I am craving for nature, good and positive people, a starting point to find my inner peace again and refresh my mind :)
In Cyprus I met my partner (the best one you can imagine), with who I am travelling now. We are a very easy-going couple, very open and honest, not jealous, direct and fair. We are uncomplicated and love living together in harmony.
- I love being in nature, without everything that is disturbing (smartphones, vehicles...)
- I'm willing to work outside and learn new skills
- I like physical work as much as cooking, work with animals or gardening
- I like positive and spiritual people
- I just experienced permaculture and I find it sooo interesting
- I'd love to learn more about sustainable living, permaculture, off-grid life...
- I'm vegan-vegetarian
- I'm looking for open people with nice and positives vibes
- I get bored very easily
- I am not too good with kids, sorry
- I am very honest and cannot deal with people that are not honest and direct, I do not like complicated people (as in talking behind somebody's back and such things)
-at the moment I am learning Spanish, but my Spanish is not too good yet..
- searching for a nice place to escape the 'VIRUS'
So, here I am, where r u? :)
- I'm very open, I talk a lot :)
- I love it to meet new ppl on a daily basis
- I studied Hospitality Management in Germany
- I like it to accompany disabled ppl
- I've lived and worked on a cruise ship for two years
Mehr Infos zu meinen Sprachinteressen
I'm learning Spanish at the moment.
I'm a very people-based person, I love being surrounded by people.
I'm not that creative, but I'm open to do all kind of work, as long as I get a proper instruction and the atmosphere is nice ;)