Ich bin gerade
unterwegs auf Reisen
Tätigkeiten, die mich interessieren:
I'm willing and interested in learning from new experiences and people through cultural and professional contact starting around Europe.
Mein nächstes Reiseziel:Rome, Italy - von Okt 2021 bis Jan 2022 Alle anzeigen
Olá! Ciao! Hello! Hola! Bonjour!
My name is Gean Álef Ramos Cardoso, a 25-year-old Brazilian passionate about learning and experiencing life and different ways of living. I currently live in the city of Rio de Janeiro, where I study, work and fulfill myself as a human being through my social relationships, my cultural experiences and my constant search to always build something new in my life. I speak Portuguese (native), English (C1) and I'm working on my Italian (A2).
I get a degree in Geography and I work as a teacher in this area. In addition, I'm a friendly, smiling person who loves to help, calm, open-minded and who knows how to respect differences and diversities.
Furthermore, I like activities that get me out of my comfort zone, such as, I love photography, interior design, painting and drawing, learning new languages, biological sciences, recreational activities, contact and interaction between people, gardening, child development and care, serving people, traveling, animals, etc.
My professional experiences have helped me to develop as a more empathetic and critical human being about my reality, as well as being logical and able to perform several functions. So far, these were my experiences:
- Volunteer teacher of Geography for young people without financial conditions to prepare for the entrance exams;
- Volunteer English teacher for unemployed youth and adults (Level A1/A2);
- Geography teacher for children and teenagers in a public elementary school in Brazil;
- Waiter and kitchen help at restaurant and parties;
- Promoter of events (college parties and concerts);
- Promote fun activities at children's parties;
- Cleaning helper;
- Teaching Portuguese online to foreigners;
- Walking with dogs on the street.
Now that I have more opportunities, expanding my horizons outside Brazil and always seeking to learn more as I help other people makes my heart beat intensely. I would like to start this new process in Europe, where I'll stay 3 months (Oct/2021 to Jan/2022).
Most of my time I'll be in Italy (around Rome), however I want to spend at least 2 weeks in Portugal, France, Spain or Switzerland. So, I'll try finding hosts in one of these countries.
I'm looking for my first experience as a Workawayer, where I can experience what I've always wanted while helping other people with my skills.
OBS: While I'm in Europe I need to work twice a week for only 2h a day (It won't disturb my schedule because I can choose my work time).
That's just a little bit of me. I hope I have the opportunity to tell a little more in person or by texting.
OBS: Fully vaccinated!!!
InteressengebieteNaturCampingTrampenYoga / WellnessRadfahrenTanzenOutdoor-AktivitätenWandernLeben im Camper-VanKaritative ArbeitenGartenarbeitenNachhaltigkeitTiereSprachenArchitekturKunst & DesignZeichnen & MalenSchreibenBücherFilm & Fernsehen
mehrFotografieBloggingTechnikAstronomieKochen & BackenKulturGeschichteSelbstentwicklungEvents & SoziallebenGärtnern
Bereiche, die mich interessieren oder in denen ich anderen etwas beibringen kann
Interessiert mich:SeniorenbetreuungGartenarbeitenMithilfe auf einem BauernhofTourismus / GastgewerbeHandwerkliche ArbeitenHeimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Bereits etwas Erfahrung vorhandenKaritative ArbeitKunstprojekteBetreuung von TierenZubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die FamilieHausarbeiten
In der Lage, anderen etwas beizubringen:SprachpraxisÖkoprojekteUnterrichtenBabysitten und KinderbetreuungHilfe mit Computer /Internet
Was könntest du arbeiten?
- Helping with household tasks: Cleaning, keeping the spaces organized and helping in the kitchen.
- Working with cultural and geographic education with children, teenagers and adults, since I have training in this area.
- Willing to teach English (up to level A2) and Portuguese (up to the fluency).
- Customer service at hotels/hostels/inns reception: Provide information, assist in bureaucratic processes, promote events, serve, etc.
- Gardening and organization of spaces in the house.
- Promoting playful and physical activities with children, teenagers and adults at parties or other environments for fun or moments of relaxation, like yoga and volleyball, etc.
- Taking care of kids and animals (I am an extremely patient and petlover).
OBS: I'm the eldest brother and I have always had responsibility for the other younger siblings. Dogs have always been present in my life, currently my family has 7 ones.
Mehr Infos zu meinen Sprachinteressen
I'm super willing to teach Portuguese with a Brazilian accent to those who are interested in achieving fluency. In addition, I can also teach English up to pre-intermediate level. I'd be very happy if my future host can help me with Italian, which I've been studying in Brazil. In this language, I can perform well in listening and reasoning skills, but I have difficulties in speaking skills, so I consider myself an A2 level.
Was noch ...
- When I'm free I love drinking and talking to my friends about random subjects. I also like to make friends and learn from people, so I'm always open and willing to new things.
- I like to play some sports (I'm Brazilian but I'm terrible at football).
- I don't know how to play cards very well, but one day I will learn.
- I appreciate to walk and take public transport (I consider this an efficient way to understand where I am).
- I enjoy to record moments through photos.
- Reading is one of my favorite hobbies.
Etwas mehr Information
I just don't eat pork