Deutschland, Frankreich, Norwegen, Spanien
01.01.2021 - 31.12.2021
unterwegs auf Reisen
Originally used workaway in 2016 while travelling in South America, volunteering on farms, in hostels and a school. These were incredible experiences and I'm ready to start the workaway adventure once again !
I find workaway to be an amazing and profound way to meet new people, who they are, what they do, what they aspire to. And I'm looking forward to meeting and workawaying with you !
I enjoy learning new skills and teaching what I can and am looking forward to learning more manual skills - building, mending, planting, painting...
About me... Love being outdoors, walking, running, just being outside, Playing music, singing, going on adventures, whatever they may be, fully open to what life brings... Croquer la vie à pleines dents !
- On ecological farms - participated in the construction of a green house in Puyo , Ecuador, participated in the building of a mud house, made and sold bread in Veronica, Punta Indio, Argentina.
- In youth hostels - such as the Beehive, a non profit youth hostel in Sucre, Bolivia, that aims to, among other things, contribute to Bolivian women's economical independence and autonomy. Making and serving breakfast, switching sheets when needed, started painting a mural.
- In a school in Palomino, Colombia - helped give English lessons at the school. I also gave a few free private lessons to students that asked for them, both in English and French.
Working with a diversity of people:
- Raising awareness about recycling and waste prevention to people of all ages, backgrounds, etc.
- Babysitting and childcare from high-school through university.
- Serving breakfast and meals in a retirement home, reading stories and playing the piano for the elderly.
- Participating in a collaboration project with about 50 people from all around France, helping to build a heating compost, dry toilets, shaving wood, etc.
- Playing music (guitar, singing, piano), writing songs.
- Painting and drawing
- Cooking vegetarian/vegan meals
- Walking, running, swimming, biking, climbing
- Walking the camino de Santiango, 1000 km til the end of the world
- Just completed a yoga teacher training (Hatha Yoga)
Mehr Infos zu meinen Sprachinteressen
Always interested in learning new languages, the gateway to people and their culture. And ready to share/teach the few languages I know !
French and British