Belgien, Frankreich, Italien, Marokko, Schweiz
14.07.2018 - 30.09.2018
unterwegs auf Reisen
Hi! Here's Eleonora, an Italian French teacher and of course... A traveler!
After 5 years spent studying and teaching French, I need a break and want to travel a bit, probably in Morocco and France or other francophone countries close to Italy...
When I travel, I want to learn as much as I can of the culture and community I am living within by using my own eyes (and hands, and feet, and smiles!!) and volunteering seems a good way to do it!
I am particularly interested to work in the fields of:
- LANGUAGES [I know Italian and a bit of Italian Sign Language, I have already taught French and English and I am learning Arabic and Moroccan darija! I understand Spanish and a bit of Portuguese]
- WEBSITE translations and/or content writing, SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT[i have working experience in the first field and a lively blog since March 2012]
- EDUCATION [I've been a teacher for more than 5 years now] and child (and house) caring
- HOSTELS and HOTELS
- AGRICULTUREand sustainable living
- (vegan) COOKING
- ... :)
I have always lived and traveled by my own, and I have already worked and volunteered both independently and in groups.
The most relevant working/volunteering experiences I can list are:
- Volunteer with migrants at the Italian border
- Teacher in high school (with students with learning disabilities, economic problems, difficult social backgrounds...)
- Translator and interpreter
- Waitress in bars and restaurants
- Organizer and actress in a play with and for Down's Syndrome Children
- Helper at home (e.g. with painting) and with the care of my little brother since I was 12; babysitter of my 19-month old marvelous niece
I am a fast learner and I am ready to challenge myself in accomplishing different tasks!
I also have some experience in permacultural cultivation and sustainable life and I love nature, music, books, movies, cultures, PEOPLE'S STORIES...
I hope I can improve my skills or learn some new ones with you!
I am good at:
- internet and social media
- child care
- working in bar/restaurant/hotels
I am a sunny, smiling, reliable person!
I love to be part of the family / group / community I am living within and I want to discover places as a local.
I offer you my smile, my engagement, my enthusiasm, my experience and culture, my commitment...
I have already lived in 3 different countries (Italy, Canada, and France) and traveled alone in the US, in Morocco, and around Europe!
I can adapt very easily and be independent
I am vegan but I can adapt