Indien, Indonesien, Thailand, Vietnam
07.11.2019 - 31.03.2020
unterwegs auf Reisen
Hi! I'm Avgi (means Dawn in Greek), originally from Greece and I have been living in Belgium for 9 years. I am working in communications, marketing, sales and events organisement. I am fluent in Greek, English and French with some notions of Dutch and Italian. I am currently taking a break from work and looking to support projects I care for, learn about local cultures and expand my horizons. I am an open-minded, adventurous and passionate person and I am looking for real connections with people and real contributions to the local society. I am very social and enjoy learning new skills! I get very enthusiastic with innovative projects that have a long-term vision.
- Fluent in Greek, English and French, with notions of Dutch and Italian. I have both corporate and social knowledge in all three languages and have some teaching experience already.
- I enjoy playing games with kids and adults, including yoga, acroyoga, simple acrobatics, theatrical play etc.
- I am good at social media, communications, marketing, sales, events and organisation overall. Happy to help with website updates (depending on system), SEO and other marketing tools. I have an eye for video and pictures and can support in promo campaigns/efforts. Haven't worked a lot with design tools, but happy to give it a stab.
- Customer service and administration are some of my skills too and I have experience both in corporate environment and in the tourist industry.
- I like to get my hands dirty and would be happy to help with gardening and eco projects. Nature is one of the places I feel at home and greatly enjoy giving back, even though I grew up in the city. With regards to handyman work, even though it is not my greatest skill yet, it is something I am always interested in and eager to learn.
I love adventures, good food, passionate discussions and intercultural exchanges. Adventure-wise I enjoy among other things hiking, climbing, swimming, yoga, acroyoga, acrobatics, dance. I am thrilled to try new things, learn new skills and cultures.