unterwegs auf Reisen
Hi my name is Carolin. I'm travelling around Ireland since 2017 and I want to enjoy my life and spend a good time with the people there, making new experiences, learning something new, get to know their lifestyle and their culture. I love gardening, cooking, reading and like to talk about everything. I can be a fun person around but I also can be on point whenever things need to be done. I'm a positiv person, self motivated, tidy, organized, adaptable and always keen on a good chat with interesting people sharing and discussing different ideas and beliefs.
I always found it interesting to learn about new cultures and also showing them a part of my culture. With that said, I am more than excited to get to know you and your way of life in Ireland.
- Due to my job as dental technician I'm quite good working with my hands and love to create something.
- Also like doing the most usual things like housekeeping, cooking, shopping and so on.
- Spent two years on an art school, keeping all kind of making art as a hobby
- computer skills and also like to create or editing photographs.
- I play guitar but need a bit of improvement
I have been in so many organic settings now that I developed an huge interest in horticulture, permaculture and the environment
I worked two month on a dairy farm and on a horsefarm. That offered me a tiny look into the farmlife.
I also worked in several B&B's which made me Master of dressing beds :-)
I liked it everywhere and Ireland and the people there were good to me. I hope that will continue this year and I'm all excited to meet you.
I‘m quite often in Dingle so just write me if you there and maybe we can meet for a pint in the pub.