Argentinien, Australien, Neuseeland, Papua New Guinea, Philippinen, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Vietnam
12.11.2018 - 11.09.2021
My name is Anton. I am a respectful and caring individual who leads a healthy active lifestyle. I attended college for two years before realizing that I needed to do something different. At this point I postponed my education and went full time at my job: managing an electrical shop. That was a lot of fun until the question of commitment came up, knowing I was too young to settle down I left.
Now I'm looking to meet new individuals and learn as many different skills as possible. Having traveled a bit, I have become comfortable to adjusting and participating in new cultures. My largest asset is work ethic: I'm not afraid of any job and I'll always give 110%.
P.S. I love soccer!
The following are some of the certificates I posses:
- Currently studying for a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration at University of the People (USA) online program.
- Partially Completed Business Management Diploma at Douglas College in British Columbia, Canada
- The Fine Art Bartending School Commercial Bartending Program (I will make you drinks, alcoholic or not)
- TESOL/TESL/TEFL Certification (required to teach English)
- British Columbia Food Safe (required to serve food)
- British Columbia Serving It Right (required to serve alcohol)
-PADI Open Water Diver
Following three obtained from CBD College (https://www.cbdcollege.edu.au) in Perth, Western Australia
-HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
-HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
-HLTAID003 Provide first aid
Tools & Technologies: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Shopify
Interpersonal Skills: Management, Customer Service, Teaching, Team Motivation, Teamwork, Public Speaking
-Home renovations experience
-Power Tools -Hand Tools -Fasteners -Pipe Bending -Industrial Electrical Equipment -Electrical Breakers/Transformers
-Working long hours
Find me on LinkedIn