We are a family of 3..my parents and myself. Our home is situated in a village about 12 kms from Thrissur, Kerala.Its a small and quite agricultural village. We are having a small farm of mainly coconut and spices.
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
Looking for workawayers, eventhough basically i am looking for somebody to give company for my parents.i am working in a different city and would be coming home only once in a month or so.
Following would be the jobs :
1. Help my dad at our farm, and my mom in household chores.
2. help my dad in developing a good landscaping infront of our house.
3. Provide company to my parents.
4. Help my parents with communicative English(may be the toughest job of the all)
5. help my parents with internet, so that they can video chat with my sis in dubai.
6. you are welcome to provide any innovative ideas to improve our farming/house
We have a nice house, with 4 bedrooms.you can be our guest and have a room for yourself.Regarding the food, you can enjoy my mom's cooking. If you are not comfortable with Indian food, you can cook for yourself too..
People are welcome to stay for an initial period of 5 days, and then much longer if we feel that we all get along.
Kerala is a beautiful state and one of the top tourist destinations. We can help you with destinations during week ends.
We will be more than happy to help you with any community work like teaching the kids, if you are planning so.
A couple of drawbacks too..This place is a typical country side. people here are not used to foriegners.so u may very often have to answer the questions "where are you from " and "how do u find India" and blah blah.and weather can get a bit hot and humid during the months of march, april and may for guys who are not used to tropical climates..
mehr als zwei