Bisher 56 mal gespeichert
In Uganda, 50,000 children are growing up in orphanages. Nearly all have family. Orphanages make orphans out of children.
Every day, families in crisis or poverty are forced to give up their children in the hope of a better life. Decades of research prove what we know in our hearts: a family is the best place for a child to grow up.
The Foundation helps reunite children with their own families where possible and finds loving, Ugandan adoptive or foster families where the child’s own family cannot be found or is unsafe. We help re-purpose orphanages into community hub centers that provide services that prevent family separation in the first place.
We also got some kids we care for and as for that reason we encourage volunteers to come through and give a hand to help a child's Life. Any support is highly appreciated, for example, Teaching, Gardening, and many others that can encourage these kids to have a better future.
On top of that we fight hard to manage the illiterate adults, both mothers, fathers and grands.
However feels this at heart, your a warmly invited to experience a life with us in return for accommodation, touring, learning different traditions, language and many others.
The purpose of the Foundation is to reduce the suffering of the vulnerable children, build their capacity through giving them skills empowerment, love, care, education and simple activities to do so that they become productive in the society in the near future.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Hilfe mit Touristen
Hilfe bei Kunstprojekten
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
Travelers will benefit through many experiences like friendship, knowing different cultures and the norms plus tradition, visiting various tours for adventure, like mount elgon, sipi falls, mount wanale, caves, rocks for example nyero rock. and many others
In all volunteers will have a good time to know more about Africa and Uganda in particular.
Income Generating Projects
Agricultural activities include:
_Horticulture, vegetable gardens, poultry and bee keeping
Skilling projects include:
_ catering knowledge, plumbing, tiling, brick laying, carpentry electrical knowledge and pasturing
• Lack of access to health care (Medicine, immunization)
• Vulnerable to disease, especially HIV/AIDS and malaria
Family and social well-being
• Lack of one or both parents
• Being forced to live on the street because parents cannot support all/any of children
• Family breakdown
• Polygamous family
• Households with many children and with no use of family planning
• Inability to enroll in school or to pursue education on an ongoing basis as a result of school costs, uniform, books, pens, etc.
• Lack of protection from abuse, exploitation.
Financial and material well-being
• Lack of money, clothing, food, accommodation, material goods such as bicycles, books, bedding, cooking
• Lack of land
• Lack of skills
• Lack of opportunities and sources of income
• Child labor exploitation
• Lack of access to transport and Communication facilities.
• Lack of freedom of speech
• Lack of security
• Living in an area susceptible to land Slides, floods and drought
• Lack of clean and safe water
• Lack good hygiene and sanitation
Communication & Marketing
Arts & Crafts
Guest Room, Self contained plus a mosquito net,
Meals available at all times
Singing on stages, Visiting the communities chiefs and also partying around if possibles and anything to make our volunteer cheer.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week