Geforderte Mindest-Aufenthaltsdauer: mindestens 1 Monat oder mehr
We are a Community Based Organization (CBO) founded in 2014 by Niwomwesigwa Gidion. He studied Tourism and Hotel management (diploma).
In his life time, Gideon has grown in a family of a very responsible mother, creative but with a drunkard father. This situation is too much in communities around this area and Uganda at large.
Many children have lost their parents by alcohol in many ways example of some who engage in sexual acts acquire AIDS and also die of alcohol it's self.
This has caused a situation of children quitting school because they can't manage to meet school requirements most especially school fees. Daily fights in most families ,women complain too much of their irresponsible husbands, children becoming hooligans and street children, thieves, widows and bad enough most widows resorting to alcohol because they are jobless.
So such situations led to the formation of this Organization to do the following:
1. To promote agriculture.
2. To teach and form handcrafts class between the young and old.
3. To promote education and start a school from nursery to primary level in future.
4. To educate and give career guidance to the local people ( men and women) more especially on the harm brought by alcohol and sexual immorality.
Arten von Hilfe und LernmöglichkeitenKaritative ArbeitKunstprojekteSprachpraxisHilfe bei ÖkoprojektenUnterrichtenGartenarbeitenHeimwerker- und BauarbeitenZubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die FamilieTourismus / Gastgewerbe
UNO-Ziele für nachhaltige Entwicklung, die dieser Gastgeber verfolgt
Kultureller Austausch und Lernmöglichkeiten
-Travelers will have a chance to interact with community members, learn and see how people around live,on the other hand it's adventure,
- The director will be guiding the travelers with a canoeing activity + bird watching. (Tourism)
- Travelers will have chance to have cultural exchange with the elderly, listen stories of how people used to live in their life time during their years back.
- Our volunteers will interact with children,share and play with them.
- We are looking for volunteers to help on fundrising for the projects work. Example of the project school construction.
- Volunteers to help on looking for sponsorships for children.
- We are looking for volunteers who can help on marketing especially with our handcrafts.
- We are looking for volunteers to interact with people teach about some productive ideas with the people around the community and the project as well.
-Volunteers to help on photography.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Dieser Gastgeber gibt an, dass er dir gern seine Muttersprache beibringt oder selbst eine Sprache lernen möchte.
Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn, um weitere Auskünfte zu erhalten.
- Our volunteers are provided with accommodation (mobile tents and local rooms)
- The volunteers provide food for them selves.
The Director will help them taking them to markets and shops.
- In case the volunteers want to do boat ride,this will be on their coasts except canoeing which will be for free.
Was noch ...
The common transport used will be by canoeing and Friday and Monday will be by boat going to visit the market.
Volunteers are taken around some areas for new experience during their free and off times.
Nb: Search using GPRS for the locations, Lake Bunyonyi Kabale Uganda.
Etwas mehr Information
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Kann Digital Nomads unterbringen
Dieser Gastgeber nimmt gern Digital Nomads bei sich auf.
Platz zum Abstellen von Camper Vans
Can be left in some parkings around lake bunyonyi. Then you can cross the lake to the project. The director can help you do so.
Hier sind Haustiere in der Regel willkommen
Dieser Gastgeber ist bereit, Reisende mit Haustieren bei sich aufzunehmen.
Kapazität - wie viele Workawayer maximal
Maximum 2-3 hours a day, 5 days a week