Bisher 1684 mal gespeichert
Run by a small group of friends, this “big house” is a place where we seek to live in touch with the environment and our community. We have an organic garden that provides us with delicious veggies, and we eat as local as possible, we buy fruits from the valley and drink tea and coffee from our land in the jungle of Peru. We have a good relationship with the local community, which we maintain by helping the village children with their homework and giving out veggies from the garden when we have extra produce.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Betreuung von Tieren
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Tourismus / Gastgewerbe
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
You will learn about the Incas and the Sacred Valley and enjoy its beauty every day. We are located near many of the top tourist attractions of the Cusco region and in the heart of the Sacred Valley.
You will learn about organic farming. We have a beautifully terraced organic garden.
Enjoy the incredible night skies, we are at nearly 2,700 meters altitude (9,000 feet) and have no light pollution, so milky way is visible almost every night.
Learn to prepare delicious Peruvian dishes.
Living at the ranch also offers full Spanish immersion. Even though we understand and speak some English, volunteers can help us improve it, and in return we are happy to help volunteers with improving their Spanish.
"Please read our calendar before ask"
SPECIAL Notice for the COVID-19 : It is a top priority to present a molecular test upon arrival at the Ranch. If you cannot present the test, you must do a quarantine of 18 days before your arrival to the Ranch that will assume economic expenses exclusively and entirely for the volunteer, please know that we live in a closed community free of Covid-19 in which vulnerable people live near the Ranch. Thanks for your understanding.
WE ONLY ARE ABLE TO RECEIVE ONE SOCIAL MEDIA CREATOR AND ONE PHOTOGRAPHER WITH CAMERA AND LENS (IF YOU POSSES A DRONE AND COMPUTER, EVEN BETTER).
- Experience in audiovisual media.
- We prefer volunteers for long stays of a minimum of 2 to 3 months.
- Must be comfortable living at nature.
This volunteering opportunity comes with the following benefits:
- Room and half board: accommodations in the volunteer cabin (shared room and bathroom), we will provide with a kitchen, cooking utensils and ingredients for two meals per day to prepare breakfast and lunch.
- Beautiful location in the heart of the sacred valley, half way between Cusco and Machu Picchu.
- Great opportunity to practice and learn Spanish as the whole ranch staff are Spanish native speakers.
- Great opportunity for horse and nature lovers.
Please be aware of:
- The wi fi signal at the Ranch is limited, you will be allowed to use internet after working hours (it's a satellite internet).
- Phone use is not permitted during working hours.
- We don't provide dinner.
- We are not able to receive couples or families with children.
- Volunteers must bring bedding or sleeping bag, if by any reason, you can not bring it, we can supply it.
- Accident and health insurance will be required.
Spanisch: Gute Kenntnisse
The ranch offers beautiful, peaceful, and comfortable accommodations, and well-structured environment.
As a volunteer, you will stay in a shared room.
Phone use is not permitted during working hours.
The ranch is located on a privileged area, fifty acres surrounded by majestic mountains, and very close to many archaeological sites. Over here in the Sacred Valley there's a lot to see and do, from the many Incan ruins to the beautiful cities of Cuzco, Pisac, Maras, Chinchero, etc. It is easy to travel between all these different areas using buses, collectivos, taxis or moto-taxis. Hiking and adventure sports opportunities abound.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Dieser Gastgeber nimmt gern Digital Nomads bei sich auf.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Platz für Wohnmobile.
mehr als zwei
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: