My name is Ezekiel, the Director of an organisation founded by a network of university students in 2006. Our mission is to provide programs, services and facilities that would enable young people to realise their fullest potentials.
Our Objectives are as follows
• To support young people’s initiatives on life skills development and economic strengthening including peer -education in reproductive health education, HIV and AIDS prevention and entrepreneurship development
• To create a solid organizational capacity that will timeously intervene on matters of child abuse, domestic violence, school dropout, HIV and AIDS, and other crises affecting young people
• To establish, develop, and maintain a team of young professional volunteers who can implement family life program that will address pertinent issues in the development of young people in to responsible adults
• To encourage young men and women participation in programs and policy design, planning, implementation and evaluation
• To establish strong relationships and networks with like-minded and complimentary organizations
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Hilfe mit Computer / Internet
While being on the project you will work and live closely with local people. You can benefit a lot from your time in Zimbabwe through participating in the local traditions and live the daily lives. You can also learn the local language if you are willing to!!
(1)Teaching vocational skills courses such as:
• Electrical Engineering
• Climate smart farming
• Business Management
(2) Charity work such as:
• Health education
• Environmental Clean Up campaigns
• Resource Mobilisation
• Awareness campaigns on gender based violence, child marriages and child protection
There is actually a lot you can do as a volunteer for our organisation. Our organisation is owned and run by volunteers and we allow volunteers to come up with their own innovative and creative ideas that can help to contribute towards building sustainable and safe futures for children, young women and other youth.
We have host homes in our community where you live with families having your own room with a bed and plenty of space. The host homes are located close to the project site and there are taxis that can take you to the project site. Some host homes are located within a walking distance to the project site.
If you wish we can also arrange for safari or any tour where you can be able to visit Lion and Cheetah Park, Victoria Falls (one of the 7 wonders of the world) , Eastern Highlands for mountain hiking, Great Zimbabwe and Chinhoyi Caves among many other beautiful sites in Zimbabwe
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week