Bisher 122 mal gespeichert
Hello travelers, wayfarers, lovers, seekers, dreamers, poets, artists, musicians, pirates of destiny and children of all ages...
Myself, Kumaran, would like to cordially invite you good folks to come experience, explore and exist in our wonderful journey of social development.
Our projects are based in Bagan Terap, Sabak Bernam in the state of Selangor which are located roughly 2 hours drive from the capital Kuala Lumpur.
This region is facing issues like substance abuse, broken families, school dropouts, jobless, poverty or discrimination. Our community is trying help these people and show them a way to better future. We are trying to give these people opportunity to work and teach them positive attitude to life. We work very closely with the local Municipality, Universities, schools and community leaders to achieve that.
The project was originally oriented to permaculture farming of moringa trees. Unfortunately, last year the plantation was destroyed by flood! Bad things happen for a good a reason. We are slowly redeveloping the Moringa Project but this time in a better locations with better designs and engaging with more people.
With the increase in the number of participants, we can now focus on more things like animal farming, goats and sheep especially, Food Forest, Housing for Homeless, small traditional food business and others. We also teach locals foreign languages (English especially) in our community center. So if you like teaching others new skills, it's a great bonus.
During the last years I've hosted many volunteers from all around the world. Currently I live with my wife, her parents and our three kids. This write up will get too long if we were to name the rest of the families in our project. You can be sure, that our families will gladly accept you and you will feel like home sometimes better.
Looking forward to your arrivals and wishing all of you the best and may we all enjoy the design of days written by the Universal Love for us...
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Betreuung von Tieren
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Engage constructively with people from diverse backgrounds of race, religion, culture, social standings and ages working to achieve one common goal which is a better future.
A great place to kick-start Workaway experience in South East Asia by exposing oneself to the philosophical insight of volunteering in an environment, that is truthful to the reality of unfortunate communities.
Experience deep connections, learn the art of giving without glorifying the giver and be immersed in high impact exchanges with the locals. Past volunteers have enjoyed mindfulness and clarity in ones action and inaction after volunteering with us.
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
1) Volunteer Chalet
- gardening and clearing
2) Classes and Activities
- language classes
- local skills and artwork classes
- humanity classes (working towards a global identity)
- Designing, planting and enhancing existing food garden
- planting more moringa trees
- planning and developing the firefly sites
- restore old house by the river.
- take care of goats and sheep
- setup for chooks, geese and ducks
- the wonderful fish ponds
- join community activities
- facilitate talks, seminars, social media recordings
- engage with orphanages, old folk homes etc
- organizing and participating in community sporting activities.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
We want learn English and Arabic please.
- Volunteer Chalet with all amenities and can host up to 6 volunteers
- private room or sharing
- 15 min walk to the local village,
- Riververside house, back to nature (no government electricity or water) can host up to 4 volunteers
- private rooms, sharing, campsite or just under the stars with the fireflies
- 15 min walk to the village
- paddy fields
- visit the night markets.
- be adopted for the night with local families
- attend weddings, dinners, birthdays parties (you are invited by default!)
- participate in classes, talks, seminars, forums or conferences that we are often invited too.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Platz für Wohnmobile.
mehr als zwei
5 hours/day, 5 days/week. Very Flexible.
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: