My name is Nee. Our house is an organic farm although I'm a beginner in english but I'm on the way to improve. I need someone who is patient, caring, not judging with my English skill. Please help me to improve English.
I have a friend, Kirana, she helps me with communication via workaway. Kirana will check message and let me know and then she will answer to you. If it’s taking long time to answer, I’m sorry for that.
There are many activities in the farm such as rice, lotus, morning glory, mixed vegetables, sprout cultivation, mushroom and organic livestock. The processing of raw materials on the farm. We run organic farms for more than 10 years and organic farming is called : " New Agricultural Theory Use a participatory certification system PGS". We certify farms using external certification, Ifoam is a standard organic farmer. We go to the market to sell organic vegetables and send organic product to Sampran Riverside Hotel and more hotel in Bangkok. We have 16 members in organic farming. The total area of about 120 rais , according to the Sufficiency Economy Philosophy, King Rama IX. Plant everything that we eat, eat everything that grows.
We recommend you to read everything in the profile before writing to us. We will know if you don’t. Please let us know that you have read and understood and accept everything in our profile. We want you to know who we are and what to expect here. Volunteers expect some answer when writing to host and also host expect answer as well, even when you can’t decide just let us know not just leave the conversation without closure.
If you feel like you want to go to other places as well, please go to other places. We want volunteers who really want to come and stay at least 2 weeks. Nee is a beginner at English so needs time to break the ice and get to know each other.
We don’t accept volunteers who smoke.
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Betreuung von Tieren
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
You'll live with in a real Thailand family in the country side and you'll feel as a part of their family. Meal together, events and live as a simple life in one sustainable organic farm. The real Thailand life !
คุณจะอยู่กับครอบครัวไทยที่แท้จริงในชนบทและคุณจะรู้สึกเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของครอบครัวของพวกเรา ร่วมกันรับประทานอาหารและใช้ชีวิตแบบง่ายๆในฟาร์มอินทรีย์ที่ยั่งยืนอย่างยั่งยืน ชีวิตจริงของประเทศไทย!
Things around the area are mostly agriculture field and unfortunately there are no artificial entertainment facilities nearby so if you want to see the city, we'll drop you on your day off or when we have plan to go to the city.
We'd like to talk about our country and cultural stuff and yours too during lunch and dinner so we can exchange and acknowledge the common and differences.
Here we have very good environment for you to focus and give yourself a thinking time. We won't disturb your free time. But you can always ask us for advice or you want to give us your hands and chat with us, we are happy for that.
If you decide to stay at our home and live with us, we must support each other as a member of the family and share happiness and suffering. You give, we give, you share, you share. Give and take, not only take.
Your behaviour will affect us and people living in the area, you should always be conscious about your action.
- Clean the house, wash dishes, cooking
- Making clay house,
- Sprouting vegetables, composting vegetables, composting, fertilising, putting in rice
- Taking out weed and make compost out of it
- Landscape Development
- Making vegetable field, seeding / planting
- Wood Furniture
- Cleaning houses, kitchen areas, silverwares and plates
- Maintenance of farm, tree cutting
We really need help so it's always good that volunteers offer us your help without us requesting repeatedly. We don’t want to give orders. Please come with helping hand and heart, oh and a big smile would be really nice.
Many of the works need to use power and you can get dirty and we appreciate people who clean themselves before entering to the house and take shoes off. Sometimes, it is hot and super hot but we have to do them. Sometimes it is not a hard work but it's a lot and you'll have to do it anyway, like weeding. Of course anyone who has no experience in farm work or physical work will be tired but you will be stronger after. It doesn't mean that we choose man over woman, I am a woman and I can get my works done. We have so many works that one of them can suit you. We need a helping hand to lift up our worried heart.
However depending on the weather, we may request to change time or day because almost of tasks that need help is outdoor. Please be responsible for yourself, we are not your boss to tell you that it's working time.
*️️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️️Please make sure that you are able to work by yourself. I might not be around you all the time because I have really a lot to do*️️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️️*️️️️️️️️️️
We don’t want people who don't consider about anything they give to surrounding people/things/environment. We always have to respect and consider both people and nature around you. Please treat this place as your home, keep clean, use and put things back and be careful and be aware of what you do, be conscious of the consequences. We believe that you wouldn't want other people to come to your home and damage everything you've done.
We appreciate people who wear shirts and pants, it is considered impolite to be shirtless or bottomless. We know that it is hot here but you can always wear undershirts or shorts. Please take care of your sanitary such as body and clothes.
You can change schedule but we have to always discuss, please don’t change the plan without consulting with us.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Dieser Gastgeber gibt an, dass er dir gern seine Muttersprache beibringt oder selbst eine Sprache lernen möchte.
Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn, um weitere Auskünfte zu erhalten.
You'll live in a bamboo house provide with mattresses net and fan with toilet and bathroom in another part of the farm. Please clean up after yourself when you use the toilets and bathroom! When you leave, please clean your room also.
For more information please send me a message I'll be glad to answer
Here's some more information;
1. Work Day & Day off : Work 5 days (4-5 hrs a day), off 2 days.
- Work Day : We can discuss working hours to suit everyone. But normally we start working at 9.00-12.00 in morning and 14.00-16.30 or 15.00-17.30 in the afternoon because of the heat. We provide organic ingredients for lunch and dinner on work day, you may have to take turns cooking for yourself. Breakfast is up to you, you can prepare by yourself with what we have in the fridge/ garden [eggs, bread, vegetables]. Please also help to prepare plates and silverware before meals and cleanup after.
- Day Off : On your day off [Saturday & Sunday], you can go out and explore Nakhon Pathom. We offer a place to stay but for food, volunteers can pick up groceries at a nearby grocery to suit their preferences, and cook individually or eat out.
2. Cleanliness :
- Sometimes we have mud stuck to our shoes, please clean your body/shoes outside before getting in the house after work.
- Room and toilet has to be in the same condition, keep clean for everybody's use.
- Please shower EVERYDAY, at least after work. Thailand is very hot and humid, if you don’t shower, you will smell and it’s not ok. Even though you don’t feel like showering but please take shower anyway.
- For man, please use toilet every time, don’t pee outside.
- For Laundry, please hand wash.
3. What to bring : Please prepare your own personal things such as sandals for outside, towel, toothbrush, medicine, sunscreen, clothes that can get dirty because we work with soil, trees, vegetables.etc. We have boots, gloves and hats that you can use.
4. Food and Drink : We have local veg, eggs, bread, rice that you can use to cook for breakfast, other than that you can buy in advance or we can take you to the grocery shop nearby. Fruits, we often have banana. Coffee and Tea, we have limited budget on everything that we need to buy so we appreciate that you can bring your favourite tea and coffee by your own.
**We can host vegetarian but not vegan. Sorry about this. It’s a lot of restrictions and hard for us, hope you understand**
5. Local sight: Around our place, full of agriculture field, local house, local grocery shop, local restaurant. In the city, you can explore the downtown with temples, King Rama X's old palace and parks. Also you can enjoy street foods around down town.
6. We don’t have wifi.
7. We’re busy during Sat-Sun, please consider to come on Sunday evening or Monday morning.
8. For Visa application, we will not write any invitation letter or give away our address. This is our advise, use hotel address that you’ll be staying before coming instead.
If you read everything from above and still interested in helping us, write to us with a subject : "I love organic", otherwise we won't reply to you.
We want you to know the worst and if you're ok with it, you're welcome here. We really want a helping hand and caring heart.
How to come to our place;
Please go to Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal (Sai Tai Mai) at Talingchan and take van with either route Bangkok - Dan Chang (No. 994) and get off at PTT fuel gas station (Tab Yai Taow), opposite of Venus Inn and then we'll pick you up. It'll take around 1 hour and 15 mins. Our place is 15 km from the city of Nakhon Pathom, 30 mins by car.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Platz für Wohnmobile.
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
Dies sind zusätzliche optionale Bewertungen, wenn Mitglieder Feedback hinterlassen. Es wird die im Schnitt hinterlassene Bewertung für jede Option angezeigt.
Korrekte Angaben im Profil: