Bisher 19 mal gespeichert
My name is Dick. I am a male, 63 years. I live in the beautiful town Arnhem, in the middle of the Netherlands. My house is a small and cosy house with a nice garden.
I love to DIY, and there's always something to be done in and around the house.
I am an engineer at Rijkswaterstaat (Directorate-General for Public Works and Water Management) and work on large projects around all The Netherlands.
What people fascinates and why people do what they do interesses me so much that I started a aducation for coaching and counselling people. In september I will start the third year of this course. It is a combination of NLP, T.A, emotional body works and family constellations.
Walking in nature, with my partner Tamara (who lives in Belgium) is a nice way to recreate. Where I live I can enjoy these walks pretty well, as I live very close to Veluwezoom, a protected nature suuroundings. The centre of Arnhem can be reached easily with the typical trolleybus. It has cosy shoppingsstreats and good pubs and restaurants. A visit to my favourite pub is one thing definitively to be done. The modern trainstation in Arnhem has direct connections with Amsterdam and Utrecht.
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
You can practise your painting skills.
If you’re interested in baking slow fermented bread, I can teach you.
I can share a lot about NLP and personal development. You can experience Dutch culture.
We have some strange and bizar costums.
Things to be done: i am from 7 tot 18 juli, and then after the 15 august at home. so this is the time that i could use some help.
- clean the outside walls off the garage
- make reparations
- prepare for painting
Garage car port door:
- clean and paint
- sanding and painting
- weeding, cleaning
Englisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
I am interested in learning spanisch In exchange, I can teach you Dutch.
Upstairs one private bedroom for one person, may be two. Shared little bathroom with toilet.
On the working days I will do the cooking.
On the non working days, in agreement, you can use the kitchen.
There's really so much to do and to see in and around Arnhem!!
1) Open-air museum. Located 4km to the north of Arnhem, this fantastic museum is one of the prime attractions in Arnhem and indeed the country.
2) Sonsbeek Park. As the most famous and visited park in the city, Sonsbeek covers a vast expanse of open natural landscape with over 200 hectares of woodland, fields.
3) Burger’s Zoo. Very famous animal friendly zoo.
4) Arnhem War Museum. World War II plays a large role in the modern history of Arnhem – This city saw great amounts of conflict between English, Polish and German troops with a culmination at the Battle of Arnhem.
5) Eusebius Church. Also known as the Grote Kerk, St. Eusebius Church stands in the centre of Arnhem in the Kerkplein and has towered over the city since its construction in the 1500 s.
6) The John Frost Bridge. Spanning the lower Rhine, this impressive arch bridge is named after Major-General John Frost who led British forces in the Battle of Arnhem to capture and defend the river in 1944. A bridge had been present at this location since the 1600’s, and German forces rebuilt it to allow movement of their troops during WW2.
7) Airborne Museum. Another of Arnhem’s fine military museums, the Airborne Museum is dedicated to the Battle of Arnhem and what transpired here and in the surrounding villages during operation Market Garden.
8) Hoge Veluwe National Park. Who would expect to find sand dunes in the middle of the Netherlands? ...
10) Museum Bronbeek. A former royal palace, the Bronbeek is a stunning building originally constructed in 1945 by King William III.
11) Arnhem Museum of Modern Art. Only 10 minutes from the main station in Arnhem, the Museum of Modern Art sits in pleasant grounds just off of the river Nederrijn.
12) Walk through the old town centre. The old town centre is considered to be the Markt region in the centre of Arnhem next to the river Nederrijn and the Eusebius Church.
Duivelshuis. Duivelshuis or the Devils House is a city castle that was created in the 16th century and sits in the centre of the Arnhem old town centre next to the Eusebius Church.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Dieser Gastgeber nimmt gern Digital Nomads bei sich auf.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Platz für Wohnmobile.
Maximum 5 hours a day, 4 days a week